Canine family pics?

The little black one,waiting for dinner at the table, is Raven. Whenever I take her for a walk she’s constantly searching the property (usually for a cat, squirrel or skunk).

The big brown on laying on the couch arm is Prince. This is how he watches our front door.

Truth be told, if an intruder came into the house…these two would probably just lick them to death and hold their flashlight for them.

11 Likes

Harley (Quinn) and Chewie (Chewbacca) watching my daughter leave to ensure she locks the door on her way out.

13 Likes

Maxwell, as an older puppy.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Sounds about like our lab.lol

2 Likes

Our new baby! Just 12 weeks old :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Best part about having 2 dogs is watching how they interact with each other in their canine social order.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I was looking at rescues but ended up on a Craigslist ad when I found Colt & Remington. Knew I didn’t want a pair for breeding so why not get brother/ sister litter mates. Where one is, I know the other isn’t too far behind.
Thank you for rescuing! :+1:l

8 Likes

Shiloh at 8 weeks. :heart_eyes:

Shiloh at 8 months. Already on guard duty. His favorite spot to watch for trespassers. :+1:
Shiloh took over our recliner so we put a pad on it for him. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

10 Likes

@Michael7
Yours too huh. Remington is brave so long as her brother Colt is close by. On her own the neighbor’s dog (one third her size) would chase her into the house with her tail between her legs.

4 Likes