Cancer free!

Grasp this as a second chance. Live well! love well ! Enjoy all things ! It is Really good to hear a victory story!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Mark230 :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Been my motto since I had my own cancer scare

4 Likes

congrats , wishing many years of happiness

2 Likes

Very good news! Woot woot!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

2 Likes

Mark230,

Well done!

Now the easiest way to stay healthy, no not all that “unproven medical precaution” stuff the governments are spewing because of the Plannedemic.

Really, get your hands on a DVD titled, “The Secret,” and the accompanying book of the same title, by Rhonda Byrne. The most economical source for the DVD is at www.beyondword.com and the book is on Amazon.com. Watch the movie with your wife, yes popcorn is appropriate. And then . . . study like you never have, like your life depends on it, you and your wife. Learn how using the positive benefits of the law of attraction can not only keep you healthy, but enable you to draw into your life what ever you want.

Right now you will not believe this, but, you drew the cancer into your life. If you want to know how, watch the movie, study the book. Any disease, that’s dis-ease, is a signal to you that there is something in your body that is out of balance. Any imbalance you have will demonstrate a signal. Cancer is a popular signal right now for two reasons. Because of the thousands of times a day people are exposed to the suggestion of having cancer in advertising on TV, radio, internet and any other media source. Also, treating cancer is a trillion dollar industry, annually. Just count the number of times in one hour you see advertisement about cancer on TV. Every advertisement is taken in by your brain and added to the information in your sub conscious. It is no wonder at all why cancer rates are constantly increasing. Everyone is thinking about it all day long because of the advertising.

DO NOT believe me though, go to www.thesecret.tv for more information and thousands of testimonials by people just like you who have gotten rid of cancer (2,400 the last time I checked) and all kinds of dis-ease using the law of attraction.

And have the life you dreamed of having when you were a kid!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Praise God

2 Likes

AMEN Brother and hallelujah.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

DITTO, my friend. As of the 23rd of last month, my cancer’s ass has been kicked!! it was a rough ride but we got there.

2 Likes