Cancel Culture Strikes Again

Here’s one example of the latest cancel culture ‘genius’

What examples do you have.

7 Likes

Suv’s and trucks are more profitable! :rofl:
Besides the financial straights they are in😳 they are lucky they have jobs!
Cut nose off…

4 Likes

Haha! Ford CEO basically told them to take a hike! Lol! :+1:

5 Likes

These people haven’t a clue… the “demands” are getting dumber by the day

6 Likes

That will never happen

2 Likes

Truly absurd
like my father used to say you’ll never know unless you ask thank God for stuck to their guns hopefully they don’t cave under pressure from the far left

2 Likes

The same people calling for this are risking their own jobs. Cause IF Ford did cower to the demands well they gotta cover those losses some how and payroll is an easy cut

1 Like

If you read carefully, it is not all employees calling for this, but a specific activist group, sanctioned by Ford HR no doubt. I bet you they consider activism part of their job description, rather than assembly, painting or testing.
My company has an activist groups like this. I am not going to copy here the drivel they talk about, accusing people of privilege, accusing people within the company itself of bias during interviews. Why would any business allow a communist cell within it, instead of firing these “employees” on the spot, is anyone’s guess.

3 Likes

I think we ALL know why, without straying off topic. Ford not making police fleet vehicles in my opinion is just for headlines. Most agencies seem to be going to Dodge anyways

2 Likes

Next they will be asking Ford to stop making automobiles as they hurt the environment.

2 Likes

That would be Tesla prayers answered

2 Likes

These companies that support the constitution need to know that there are people who support them for it. I’ve never gone out of my way to buy their products before (and I’m not sure I ever have bought their stuff at all). But I promise you this weekend I will buy a case of something they produce and then I will email them just to let them know.

2 Likes

What do they think this would accomplish? If Ford did stop producing police cars, wouldn’t LE just buy them from some other company?

So when you visit the market, show them some love and purchase a can or two of Goya.
Speaking as an executive chef, I can tell you, their canned beans, dried beans are a premium product. They are definitely not the store label product. Yes they cost alittle more, so build up that just in case supply!
It’s all that I purchase. My wife knows right away if it is Goya or not!
Plus they are based out of NYC and when everything went sideways Goya stepped up and helped the people of NYC.
His father’s story is outstanding! The American dream

2 Likes

Nancy and I were planning to buy Goya products our next shopping trip. :+1:

1 Like

Cancel the cancel

2 Likes