Can You Carry at the Top US Vacation Destinations?

According to US News & World Reports, these are the top 10 places to visit in the US:

1. Grand Canyon
  2. Yosemite
  3. Yellowstone
  4. Maui
  5. Glacier National Park
  6. New York City
  7. San Francisco
  8. Washington, D.C.
  9. Honolulu - Oahu
  10. Telluride, CO

If you were given an all-expenses-paid trip to each of those destinations,

which places would allow you to carry?

_Not sure of your laws, check out our handy dandy Reciprocity Map: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/_

2 Likes

Can you believe that all of those will NOT except my permit except Grand Canyon & Glacier National Park (But WOULD need to look IF YOU COULD carry at that park)

2 Likes

None of those places on the list.

4 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

&& I thought to be in bad shape!

Sorry @Robert8!

1 Like

@Randall318 Don’t be sorry, it’s not a big deal. None of them hold my interest. I’ve been to most all of them. I’m at a different point in my life anyway, my wife has been to a lot of places for her research career, I’ve traveled a lot so travel is far down on the priority scale.

3 Likes

But, some of those are either constitutional carry, like Arizona, which would get you to the Grand Canyon, or open carry like Wyoming, which would cover Yellowstone to Old Faithful. Check local listings to be sure.

3 Likes

@Robert8, Yes, sir! Me neither but is about principal though!
IF had I wanted too!

@45IPAC, good idea to review that. Din’t even think about open.

3 Likes

Here’s the National Parks, Wildlife Refuges, Forests & Airports carry info for you:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/federal-ccw-law/other-federal-locations/

4 Likes

Thank you, @Dawn!

3 Likes

I assumed that federal parks would be limited!

Good to know for certain…Not that I’ll be strolling threw a park anytime in the near future but do love knowing the law!

2 Likes

Don’t forget that Puerto Rico is on the “good to go” list now. At least for LE travelers, LOL!

3 Likes

Now that sounds like a good vacation!

1 Like