Calling all Taurus Lovers!

@LordDeinonychus I’d love to try pyramid sights on one of my glocks… where did you find them?

https://advantagetactical.com

This is the place. They have some that glow and some that don’t.

1 Like

Thank you @LordDeinonychus I’ve ordered a set for my glock G19 :blush: I’ll report back on my experience.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for Taurus to roll out their AR15 line…
The TAR-15
:thinking::+1:t5::+1:t5:
Don’t use that Taurus folk or you will owe me :dollar::moneybag::dollar:

1 Like

My EDC is a Taurus G2S. I have never had a problem with it that wasn’t ‘operator error.’ I would like to get a G3, but would prefer to spend the needed money at the range working on self-defense skills. I think that it is better to know one gun intimently than to know 2 or 3. Passingly well.

2 Likes

THAT is my greatest fear, a misfire hitting anyone!!
Been looking at the Taurus 856CH for my first firearm, ever use those? If so, thoughts?

I like a Taurus as well and they make a fine weapon. However, their customer service leaves A LOT to be desired. I (my gunsmith) have been waiting on a part for one of my pistols for 6 months. I cannot get through on the phone and 3 emails have remained unanswered. I own several and have considered getting a Judge in the near future but considering the customer service (or to better define - LACK of…) I cannot honestly say I will go through with the purchase. Shoot, about a month ago, the new CEO sent out an email apologizing for the poor customer service his company is plagued with. Wrote they are aware of the problem and are working diligently to get back where they need to be but…I still have no part no one has contacted me back. Shame, shame, shame.

Good strategy. I’ve known several people who bought a Taurus because they wanted more practice time with their M9s but didn’t want to pay for the Beretta.

I got a Taurus 5 shot and its pretty solid. for the price you can beat it. Now looking at better holsters for summer carry.

Ugh. I never found a holster for my Taurus. Ended up getting a nylon “universal” holster. At the time, I didn’t know any better, but it was also the only one I could find.

1 Like

Ask anyone who carries and they will have a drawer full of holsters they don’t like. Its all trail and error. And sometimes its a matter of the season. A long coat means one can carry that larger pistol easier. Try conceal carry a 92FS in summer time. Its a massive pain.

1 Like

And that continues to be my biggest complaint.

Who here would make a day trip to a big holster dealer that would let you try a wide variety of different models before making a purchase?

1 Like

Some of the smaller gunshops would. A lot of them are really good about answering questions about stuff. there are some real snobs though. One place near me will treat you like scum unless you are willing to spend a lot of dollars there. As for letting you try stuff, forget about that. Ask around. See where you buddies go.

1 Like

This would be cool. It would go out of business after some negligent discharges :sweat_smile:. Now if a company acquired a wide selection of blue guns one could use to try holsters on, that would be cool.

1 Like

My first semi-auto was a Taurus G2. Love it! Now I’m branching out to the Tracker 692 38/357/9mm. Had to order one. Can’t wait for it to arrive. Happy Father’s Day to me!

2 Likes

Hi,

I realize this post is old but figured I would add to it anyway.

My hubby just got the G2C, and I was going to get the G2S because I found his wasn’t as comfortable to grip. It’s been hard finding anything lately with the pandemic, but while taking the CCW class I found that I really liked the S&W M&P .380 Shield EZ.

He loves his G2C and we looked at the G3 while we were at a local shop.

1 Like

I too have just purchased a G2C and love it. Did change out the trigger to a single action trigger and changed the sights to night sights and it’s a tack driver at 10 yards. No complaints. I see they have a new G3C that just came out so it’s all good…

I just want to know if anyone here was born a Taurus and carries a Taurus while driving a Taurus.

Own 3 Tarus Pistols. No issues at all.

1 Like

Love my taurus pt1911 shoots great no problems at all