California: Bill Filed to Harass Firearm Industry With Lawsuits

1 Like

Such a beautiful place such foolish politics…too bad

3 Likes

I think its the dumbest law i heard of, its like a drunk driver driving drunk and kills somone in a crash, and the victims family sues Budwieser because thats what he got drunk on …STUPID… what next? that?

“ shall have created or maintained a public nuisance… if their failure to follow federal, state, or local law caused injury or death or if the gun industry member engaged in unfair business practices .”

Seems to me that this bill does nothing except give the legislature an excuse to thump their own chests. If a “member of the firearms industry” fails to follow the numerous laws which already regulate their industry and that results in injury or death, they’re already in trouble. And if they engage in “unfair business practices” (however that’s determined by the regulators that day), they’re already in trouble. So what does this bill actually accomplish?

1 Like

Exactly what I thought, Quade5.

It’s obvious California is out of options and propositions!
Soon to be out of residents who care!
Isn’t this the current population of California?

1 Like

I saw Lenny from the Glock Store moved to Nashville…and took his business with him.
I watched some vids on Cali homeless yesterday… they’re camped along the railroad tracks in an area, San Bernardino iirc, and break into 90 railroad cars a day, mostly Amazon packages. Vid was crazy, tracks covered in packages, stuff that no one wanted (besides the purchaser :roll_eyes:) scattered all over.
Newsomes 12 billion dollar homelessness budget, spending $300-$625,000 per apartment to house the homeless, but it’s only compounding the problem.