Calhoun announced his run for 2024

I bring you to the 1860 elections. At that time there were four candidates for the presidency. In the South, Lincoln was not even on the ticket for President. Since the popular vote was won by the more populated states many felt already cheated by the election. In present day, Georgia has 10.62 million people, New York has 19.4 million people. Nevada has 2.9 million people. So, the vote of New York over rules the votes of both Nevada and Georgia. So, we are all back in the situation were some do not like the choices that another state stands on a platform. I know I am not too happy about where I live but at least I do not live in California. We are the era group of questioning everything is just who we are. You are not going to just except this is the way it is, because, no one should just except the first offer you get. You have to negotiate and play around with anything you are offered.

That would be one great ticket right there.

2 Likes

I’m not following where you are headed with this. The Electoral College has been in place from the beginning.

1 Like

If there is damning evidence of fraud, why was that evidence not submitted to any court? Such evidence as was submitted was dismissed as being fact free and the filings were dismissed as not following any cogent theory of law. The suits were dismissed as they should be while lacking sufficient evidence and legal argument.

The congress wants to remove the President because they are afraid of his ongoing support of insurrection. There is not no reason for it. We might argue that he does not support insurrection but I don’t think we can say that their fear is unreasonable.

Any links to the source of that claim? Everything I have read clearly shows he was not seeking any violence. Here is one statement to that effect.

1 Like

I’m not saying that they are right or wrong. Just saying that this is their basis for what’s happening now.

Not waffling. I did not say what you imagine I said. And I’ll thank you to stop putting words in my mouth. I am not supporting either view and I am quite capable of using my own words to express myself.

He lacks the true smarts. Hes savvy on youtube,a lot of hype and personal opinion,but the only politics he knows is what he has accessible to him via internet and he only speaks of current affairs or something he learned in school of American history. He wouldnt have the depth of worldly political agendas and other internal American agendas.
Just because he got a lot of “likes” doesnt carry a lot.

What claim do you mean? We are not communicating very well. The only claim I made is that the people in congress, Democrats especially, are afraid of insurrection, incited by the President. I think that claim is justified by what we’re seeing today. They are afraid of this. I never claimed that the President is inciting insurrection or not inciting insurrection. You are doing that for me and I wish you’d stop.

The finder of fact and interpreter of law in this instance is the United States House of Representatives, not me. I guess everyone has an opinion. I am keeping my opinion to myself.

If anyone is truly interested in what President Trump had to say a week ago, here is a link to his full comments.

Nothing he said could be construed as inciting anything.

3 Likes

He just put out a recorded statement about 30 minutes ago. He said all the right things.

Anybody have a link to the Prez statement?

Blocking the view from Republican observers, More votes than registered voters, in Georgia ballots were being taken out of suitcases and counted after observers were sent home??? Hint…ballots are not stored in suitcases. States calling off the count then resuming when the watchers were gone, voting machines that were online and not supposed to be, A Failed water line in Georgia that never happened, missing thumb drives, shredded ballots, Semi trucks loaded with ballots that started in one state to be delivered in another state. Tons of sworn affidavits, etc.
Lastly - There is no way Biden got 80 million votes when he was hard pressed to gather 250 people to show up to a rally. No way could he have gotten more votes that Obama either. He is not that popular.

I have repeatedly posted your claim.
Dave17

6h

These are your words. Where’s the proof of claim?

All of these concerns have been considered and rejected by the courts.

That in no way invalidates the facts, issues, or evidence. They simply refused to hear the cases. Most of the judges were less than conservative in their views.

1 Like

The feeling of being cheated, thats all.

The thread has gone off-topic and violated Community Guidelines. It is now closed.

1 Like