Buy USA Site

This is not Amazon. I was told this site was new to buy USA products. Sell & Buy USA.com I have not checked anything out except the home page

1 Like

Thanks for the info

usa.com?
This always has been an informational website about the USA… I don’t think you can buy or sell anything there…

Perhaps you mistyped the website name…

1 Like

Now that would be where you are wrong, It is a new E Commerce site. The site name is “Buy and Sell USA” Look it up Friend

1 Like

OK. I’m not going to argue…
Please check the link you have provided and let us know what is the true name of the website for “Buy and Sell USA” .

Let do not play cat and mouse games. I’m not that smart just would like to have a proper link that I can click…

2 Likes

“Sell&Buy USA, an Innovative startup, is poised to disrupt the US retail market as the Biden-Harris administration focuses on economic recovery from COVID-19. The start at Web Summit, the large global technology event, from December 2-4, 2020.” Yahoo finance
SellandBuyUSA.com is integrated with Etsy, featuring that site’s curated US-made products. For the upcoming months, the team aims to create strategic partnerships with retailers, farmers, fashion designers, and handcrafters. The startup is also considering potential partnerships with leading platforms such as Amazon, Wayfair, and Hello Fresh. Co-Founders Kiché Rubalcava and Mariam Bulin-Diarra plan to work closely with governmental organizations and join the effort to revitalize American manufacturing. PR NEWSWIRE

4 Likes

@Todd30, thanks for posting the proper link to site.

@FunCycle:

Jerzy was just being friendly and pointing out a possible mistype or a bad copy/paste. No big deal. We all do it now and then.

5 Likes

I do not know how to copy/paste I typed it out the first time the way I looked it up and this web site took over from there. Everything is good. I would never post something that I had not at least looked up myself.

1 Like

Awesome.
Thx @Todd30 :+1:

2 Likes

We good. When I’ve looked for “buy&sell” it found few crazy websites.
Tje trick was with “and”, not “&”. :+1:

1 Like