bummed cant do the videos and things in the level 3 that i upgraded to a few days ago

im not a computer genuis and some times i just cant figure the computer thing out. but i just recently up graded to level 3 so i can take advantage of all the great videos and senerios.qualification, just all the great things. nothings working everything in level 3 locked. dont have anything different from what i had in level 2. bummed out.ive tried everything its not on my end im sure of it. i cleared all cookies and cashe’s first thing i doing before i even get on here ever time. hopefully monday they can figure it out…in the mean time, how is everyone doing? and hope everyone had a great weekend. i went shooting at the out door range today did alot of practicing by myself, collected some lead and brass. have alot.new little hobby, melting lead into ingots,dont have a reloader yet or bullet mold but im way ahead on the materials. i have about 250lbs of lead into ingots and 3 5gal buckets full of brass,form 9mm to 45-70,and brass shotgun shells 3 5gal buckets.might not be able to get the reloader bullet mold and make all this into ammo in my life time hha,but its fun and since i got a back injury at work and cant do my job/carrer of 45+ years any more. making the best of it, till i cant find a new career. love working on my firearms, and was thinking of taking the firearms instructors class. i did alot of teaching and showing in my field of construction. i was in the roofing construction…i was the smallest guy carrying the biggest things, and on the scarest roofs,cuz most where afraid,i was tooo haa…well Carry Be Safe God Bless… smile and be good Humans…

5 Likes

I am going to send you a DM now to help you with this, Robert!

3 Likes

This community is awesome. You’re having an issue, and already you are getting assistance. I love this community.

5 Likes

tumblr_oje3ckTooi1vju723o10_r1_250

4 Likes

What is level 3?

1 Like

:thinking:
I’m guessing something one step above level 2… :wink:

But seriously, look at USCCA Training Website:

4 Likes

Well i mean member ship level 1 gold, level 2, platinum, and level 3 elite, was easier just saying levels, God Bless…

2 Likes

hahha well i meant the membership levels ha 1 being Gold 2 being Platinum, 3 being Elite. sorry for the confusion, was easier for me to write levels… all’s good now, the reason was, my platinum level wasn’t finished all the way had one more thing to fill out. now everything fine… should of known it was me and something i didn’t do right…hahhaha me and computers, like PeanutButter and mayonnaise… yuk. God Bless everyone…

3 Likes

hahah God Bless

1 Like

yea thanks and I love this place too. got it all figured out… God Bless, well don’t have the community thing all figured out but i’m getting there… I’m not the computer sobe’ guy… Haha

2 Likes

hey thanks… I got it all figured out haha, thanks to all God Bless, hope to get use to this/ the community so i can get on a little more I’m not the computer Sobe’ guy,ha

3 Likes

Gotcha’, Did not make the connection to member level. Was thinking windows /IOS level.

I see the home page has changed. No more “Protector Academy” tab.

4 Likes

haha yea that protector tab/button whatever it is, threw me off also, for a min…

1 Like

3 Likes