Bullitt

I judge politicians by what they can do for Americans. I don’t judge them by what they can do for their political party.

1 Like

The current President has done nothing for America, he has done things to appease the way out left, allowed the border to be over run to enhance Dems election chances, he has destroyed our energy independence, raised fuel and inflation to record highs, attacked Americans freedoms including gun rights, and lined his own pockets with his families corruption, all in all I don’t think we could do worse!

7 Likes

This is what the people in power want him to do. He is just the puppet. One can’t make the his stuff up and expect the American people to believe it.

2 Likes

This whole political situation is icky bordering on embarrassing. It’s still amusing inasmuch as both Kommie La and her boss think they’re doing a terrific job! :man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

They’re legends in their own minds

7 Likes

I would like to offer up another candidate for stupidest person. Ayuk (is that how you pronounce AOC?) If she doesn’t win than she is a close 3rd.

3 Likes

One is pulled by horses and the other you drive through :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You can’t buy body armor in Illinois. Our governor passed a law against buying it. Being legal you can only have 15 rounds in a gun but if you are illegal you can have all the rounds you want.

8 Likes