Built in Gun Safe

Saw this picture in the news today. I noticed some cool features in a couple of these foundations. The top one is fairly large, could be used for food stores, firearms or maybe a bug out room. The one to the right seems smaller but could be rigged up as a gun safe.

5 Likes

For me it looks like husband’s secret room hidden from wife… or just safe room against Tremors? :slightly_smiling_face:

But seriously… tornado shelter… at least such are built close to me when you request it.
And of course… tornado shelter needs a firearm storage ! :+1:

3 Likes

That’s where they store the toilet paper and baby food.:wink:

4 Likes

Do you think the Construction company knows something about new Covid variants? ShitPaper storage? That means the owner of left house is smarter that the owner of right house. :point_up: Or he has more needs. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m betting the one on the left is because the garage goes above it. That really looks like where driveway and garage will end up.

And the one on the right, side entry garage at ground level…but does make the inclusion of the concrete square seem pretty deliberate for some other intended purpose.

I’m mostly with the above, is this in tornado alley?

And those are some sweet looking houses but man are they close together

3 Likes

Nope no Tornados but where they are building these are right above the Wasatch fault. When the big one hits they’ll need all the concrete they can get.

3 Likes

Safe rooms are all the rage among the elite during a purge!

4 Likes

Things are so out of control, Orwell, Asimov, Heinlein nor Spielberg and Lucas could write such a disaster! Only Brandon and his Communists compadre’s, it’s a legacy our grandkids will have to live with!

2 Likes

There was a small 2 cell jail in a town by me that was built in the 1870’s and torn down in the early to mid 90’s. A local was building a house and bought the cells from the town to have them lowered into the new basement before building the first floor to house all his guns in.

4 Likes