Bug bite holster

Has anyone here ever tried one of those Bugbite holsters and, if so what do you think of it? I have been considering one but, I’m skeptical. The conditions it would need to hold up to are being worn by a guy that swets easily working in an auto shop.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of the company. Are they new? Then again, the only popular holster company I know of is AlienGear and I guess Crossbreed.

1 Like

It’s essentially a type of ankle holster. They advertise in Concealed Carry magazine.

1 Like

Well considering I’ve only gotten two of those… I haven’t seen anything of it unless it was in the latest issue, which I don’t think I’ve looked at either lately.

1 Like

Newest issue page 18

1 Like

I’ll have to take a look at it. Perhaps they have one for my 4" XDS… :thinking:

1 Like

Here’s the visual and link for you all!

www.bugbiteholsters.com

1 Like

Does anyone have any experience with this product? Does it hold up to daily use?

1 Like

I took a look at it with the thought of giving it a shot, but the reviews on Amazon scared me away from it. Just too many 3 and below. Just from looking at though, if you get one, I would suggest sewing on a snap or hook/loop retention strap.

5 Star: 58%
4 Star: 9%
3 Star: 10%
2 Star: 7%
1 Star: 16%

BugBite (Right-hand) Ankle/Calf Holster

1 Like

Just ordered it. Will be for my p238 legion as a backup to my P365.

Just recognize that ankle carry is somewhat less than optimal. Picture yourself trying to access it while being rushed by an attacker😳. Know some cops that used them for a “lastditch” backup, but certainly not ideal for a primary…