Bring in the actors

I’m not absolutely positive but one of those rifles look like a Smith and Wesson or a Springfield Armory Saint. Also according to the police he had 1657 rounds which in today’s market would be roughly $900 and he had 60-30 round magazines which would be at least $600. Then include whatever sort of ballistic vest and plates he had.

The kid must’ve been planning this for months and months and spent nothing on anything but guns, ammunition and ballistic equipment

3 Likes

There is nothing like the A-list, A-hole crowd out of Hollywood that get their face time complaining about guns. They especially like to denigrate gun owners as well. This herd has made an enormous amount of money making the most violent films imaginable. Using CGI they show bodies being shredded with bullets, swords, bombs, etc and all of this is acceptable.
It’s interesting to see the reactions when one of these POS actors talk to the media or politicians about violence involving guns. Everyone appears to have selective amnesia and never ask them why they made these graphically violent movies. The anti-2A crowd use these actors as influence to further there agenda and the general public is easily duped.

2 Likes

The rifle used was listed in the Sheriff’s report. It was definitely a Daniel Defense. Also, I went to the D.D. website, and they issued a statement on the website regarding the use of one of their rifles in the event. People die in car crashes all the time, and nobody is blaming Ford and Chevy. Also, heart disease is a leading cause of death in this country … I don’t see any leftists trying to keep hamburgers out of the hands of children.

Doug48
June 13

I’m not absolutely positive but one of those rifles look like a Smith and Wesson or a Springfield Armory Saint. Also according to the police he had 1657 rounds which in today’s market would be roughly $900 and he had 6030 round magazines which would be at least $600. Then include whatever sort of ballistic vest and plates he had.

The kid must’ve been planning this for months and months and spent nothing on anything but guns, ammunition and ballistic equipment

3 Likes

Exactly! Quit blaming the tools used in these crimes. When was the last time they blamed the hammer for shotty construction?

5 Likes

How much money has Mr. M made doing movie and tv roles where he uses guns? Please stop the hypocrisy. I personally don’t give a samn what he thinks. HE’S AN ACTOR!

2 Likes

I’m a firm believer that the continued attack on the family unit is the root of all of societal evils. The rest is just fruit from the tree. It’s a father’s job to teach his son how to navigate the world … and do so in a live based fashion. The fear based tactics of government clearly do work. If laws worked … there wouldn’t be any crime.

Doug48
June 13

Exactly! Quit blaming the tools used in these crimes. When was the last time they blamed the hammer for shotty construction?

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! Too many kids, particularly young boys, are basically left to grow up alone with NO guidance or support.

3 Likes

Here in “this brief”, a group within the film industry ask their own to begin making changes, acknowledging that they too affect culture.

As daunting the problem is on all fronts, I thought it was positive and an opportunity for those who know best safety practices with firearms — to consult on film making. I respect the effort. What if changes were made, but on all fronts/realms of the pie per se?

I quote them:

"We are asking writers, directors and producers to be mindful of on-screen gun violence and model gun safety best practices. Let’s use our collective power for good. Whenever possible, we will:

Use our creativity to model responsible gun ownership and show consequences for reckless gun use. We will make a conscious effort to show characters locking their guns safely and making them inaccessible to children."

1 Like

They didn’t use guns when they were put in the Hunger Games.
They need to address those weapons first.

No age limit, no 4473.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, that is the entire problem. How wonderfully they solved it.

2 Likes

The industry that profits from portraying gun violence (often as glamorous or righteous), is filled with people who know nothing about guns, and has literally killed people by prioritizing budget over safety (ala Alec Baldwin’s Rust)… And they think they’re going to “solve” the problem of gun violence? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why isn’t anyone from any side proposing the complete and utter ban of firearms from movies, games, books, etc.?

4 Likes

Cant figure out what Hell is Wrong with “ALL” MY GUNS. ?

NONE - Not even 1 - Of them has EVER - Gotten up, Walked out the door and Shot ANYONE ??

1 Like