Bring in the actors

As I understand it Matthew McConaughey was from Vlade, Tx clearly you see this issue clearly. You are correct if anyone were to load a gun, chamber it, turn the safety off nothing would happen for a 100 years if it is left I disturbed.

The question that I keep coming up with is how can we help keeping guns away from people who will hurt others or themselves?

1 Like

The hypocrisy of these actors is legendary.

4 Likes

Fact: Evil is just real.

4 Likes

New Rule: Hollywood’s Culture of Violence | Real Time with Bill Maher. Good one Mr. Maher.

1 Like

@Burdo - Thank You for the video.

1 Like

Insightful but he forgot the music in the pie chart!

1 Like

I have always thought the vast percentage of the Hollywood bunch are full blown hypocrites. The heading of this section is “Bring in the Actors”. I call it … “Send in the CLOWNS!”

5 Likes

He’s right about the extremist views on both ends. That is one of the primary jobs of society as a whole. Of late, we’ve been doing the opposite, ignoring the middle and presenting the tiny edges as much larger and important than they are.

1 Like

Ordo ab chao

I don’t understand how a kid who works at Taco Bell buys a Daniel Defense with an Eotech. Those are CIA issue.

6 Likes

Hear you. Kinda surprised it’s gotten this “out of hand”. I’m sure there are older adults who are overly careful or obsessed with safety, in the care of their semi auto rifles.

We share this country with others, many; It’s not just ours.

I don’t like entrenching on another’ rights. It’s when innocents get hurt, then I start to second guess, what’s the right thing to do.

Is there a balance? Can we still allow some rights to exist? Tweak it, or change it still? What’s the best answer?

What are you second guessing?

Your questions are perplexing. What in the world do you mean by “can we still allow some rights to exist?”

There are only two answers to your question, yes, and no. Both are absurd.

1 Like

There not cheap firearms.

1 Like

Where?

2 Likes

There. There wolf. There castle.

1 Like

I-gor not E-gor

2 Likes

Isn’t it curious that hollyweird has been the purveyor of bloody violence for decades, thats gotten more ugly the last few years, but ‘decry’ so called “gun violence”. Of course they deny anything to do with their own actions. The “actor” who shot and killed a woman on the set of a movie being filmed in New Mexico who will probably be “absolved” or any wrong doing.
As I’ve suggested to the “media” if they’re going to insist guns can load themselves, walk out the door, chose a target (of course after careful consideration) kill said target, levitate itself home, unload the spent cartridges and put itself away, then the same must be said of knives, hammers, ball bats, SUV’s…oh wait, one alleged “news source” did come close to ascribing “car violence” when folks in a Christmas parade were run down and some killed. Indeed this “news source” said a “red SUV ran down folks marching in a Christmas Parade.” Carefully hiding the identity of a black Marxist who hated white folks and America and had an extensive record.
Maybe Chicken Little was ahead of his time…indeed the sky is falling on America.

3 Likes

Okay… advice from a human fraud who pretends to be someone and something he is not between commercial breaks. Hmmmm makes his money with a gun in his hand on set, but thinks his uniformed BS opinion has any validity in the real world. First he should read the Constitution than go back to making commercials. Just another HOPLOPHOBIC dimocRAT lacky.

4 Likes

He is an ACTOR. They could have had him come in an try to convince everyone that the sky is not blue, but white. And there would have been many who would have believed him. He has, and should not have ANYTHING to do with politics. Or gun control.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::laughing::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like