Bring back the draft?

The only places where we should have troops today is in Korea. Pull everything and everyone else back to the US. There are enough problems right here that need the attention of our gubment besides the rest of the world. As the old country song says: mind your own business and you won’t be minding mine.

6 Likes

No, havent read this one anywhere as of yet. Wouldnt surprise me as it seems we are heading for WWIII, with the moron currently in office.

3 Likes

@Dave17

Funny you should mention that… :thinking:

Famous ‘Sycamore Gap tree’ found cut down overnight; teen arrested (msn.com)

A picture taken on June 4, 2023, shows the Sycamore Gap tree along Hadrian’s Wall near Hexham, northern England.
© Oli Scarff/AFP via Getty Images, FILE

A 16-year-old boy was arrested “in connection with the incident,” according to Northumbria police.

“He remains in police custody at this time and is assisting officers with their enquiries,” Northumbria police wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. “Given our investigation remains at a very early stage, we are keeping an open mind.”

The statement continued, “We are working with the relevant agencies and partners with an interest in this iconic North East landmark and will issue more details once they are known.”

The tree, which is about 300 years old, was located next to Hadrian’s Wall, built by the Romans beginning in 122 A.D. to mark the northern limits of Roman Britannia.

5 Likes

I got all that I can do just to mind my own.:musical_score::notes::notes::musical_score::notes:

1 Like

We are too emotionally involved. When one is emotional the truth is a lie. When everyone believes the lie it becomes the truth. :cry:

The video is gone…wouldnt play. :thinking:

1 Like

Worked for me . :man_shrugging:

Im not sure now how tonget back to it?? :grin:

1 Like

Famous ‘Sycamore Gap tree’ found cut down overnight; teen arrested (msn.com)

I saw that one, was referring to the video from Tucker Carlson, on if he told what he knew he would be opted-off, taken out, missing person, etc!!

2 Likes

More specific please. :slightly_smiling_face:
Tucker has taken down all his vids from YT as he has the rights to content and some were stealing them, so we lose. I think he moved them all to X :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Aaah, okay, makes sense why I’m unable to watch it. Poooo, and not Whinnie!!!

2 Likes

:rofl: I hear ya Brother.

1 Like

:saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face:
Im sure as +1 infinity that you know waaaaaaaay more than I do about this, but ive seen alot here in AZ as well. I get all kinds of what I think as eeird emails from my gun places but it seems they are all happening now. The US dollar going digital among other things, such as food sources drying up…we are in for alot of hard times coming up.

2 Likes

@Bill168 Did you see this years Preparedness Month topic? :slightly_smiling_face:

September Is National Preparedness Month 2023 - Bullet Points - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

1 Like

Um… Can’t they glue it back on?

sarc/ :innocent:

2 Likes

Lot’s and lot’s Spruce pitch. :+1: Natures superglue for thousands of years. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here’s what I sent to my Senator, on their automated response.

We need to take care of our own borders. Stop giving all our hard earned tax dollars to Ukraine, Israel, and nothing should go towards Palestinians. I want my tax dollars to be used in my country, the USA!!!

With Bidenomics, most people are living pay check to pay check. Gas prices are high, food, clothes, housing, you name it, it’s high because of the morons in charge not taking care of Americans first. Both Democrats and Republicans need to take care of their constituents, the voting people before other countries.

We need to stop sending everything across other borders, China, Mexico, Japan, and everywhere else and make products here in America again. Tired of buying inferior products because they were made cheaply.

Now if you please, let’s use your traveling to and from places but let’s travel to places here in the states that need help. Can we please just take care of ourselves before offering help to other countries that never reciprocate!!! Thank you

3 Likes

Yes, I know it will go on deaf ears as well. Common person, that won’t get listened to.

3 Likes

don’t forget they forced many out with their vax requirement as well…

refused to give em any kinda room for their objections either…

some of our best BTW!!!

3 Likes