Bridge collapse

What I said were facts and when a person is on the national news that gave her position and her name seems enuf for me and SIDK how someone who is a tall African American with a shaved head on the national news and it gave his name and the title of MAYOR on the screen could be all faked but it’s good enuf for me and I doubt I’m the only one that saw those two people on the TV giving the only info on it and the lady who was a big shot for the NTSB or whatever her jacket said in big bright yellow letters said “ anyone who knows me and us knows we don’t do speculation so when we get more facts we will let you know”, but please I give up I don’t give a crap if five bridges go down as long as me or mine ain’t on them if I gotta be questioned for whatever reason about someone saying I didn’t see and here what the hell I did, I had a three hr long surgery yesterday and my guy is starting to ache because of this silly sh** and im done with it but I will say this in closing and that is I did see and hear what I described more than once and it is impossible for that to be faked and you or anyone on the face of this earth will tell me any different , even people who seem like they just wanna get someone worked up so they will say something to get the boot or to laugh at so I bud you good bye

1 Like

*gut is hurting, don’t want anyone thinking my “ guy “ is aching lol

Sometimes people on TV say things that don’t turn out to be true.

3 Likes

lol lmfao

1 Like

Bla bla bla I’d be laughing but I’m in to much pain but you’re right it was probably a fake NTSB gal and a clone of the mayor, I should’ve known.a

3 Likes

Happens here too!
(I do it all the time!) :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Check their genitelia (damn spell check!) Brother! Clones don’t have any!
Or Flat feet
Or sleep Apnea
or mask marks on their face! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:It’s all good man!

I’m sorry you are in Pain (seriously)
Pain sucks!

4 Likes

This is interesting. Posted this on the other thread as well.

5 Likes

“THE BRIDGE DID IT Eff Bee EYE! Arrest the bridge!” (Solved that crime… NEXT!)

3 Likes