BREAKING: White House Releases Initial Gun Control Executive Actions

Joe Biden Declares ‘No Amendment to the Constitution Is Absolute’ in Gun Control Speech (breitbart.com)

2 Likes

Is there a test for that?

2 Likes

They will continue to take our rights away until they reach their objective, total control. It may take another generation, and I feel for my children, but it’s inevitable.

2 Likes

Right @Racketback! Pres biteme is a puppet of the elites who want to ruin America.

1 Like

Remember prohabition. Didn’t seem to work out.

6 Likes

That statement coming from a lawyer who took an oath to protect the Constitution. I hope he’s a better lawyer than president.

1 Like

My family believes that eventually there will be a militaristic response to government taking our rights away. Will it be a civil war? I doubt it but I do believe it will end up being similar to conflicts in Ireland. Not sure. My prayers are for a peaceful resolution. If our rights are modified as they are now then congress needs to pass a new Amendment to provide limitations to the 2nd amendment. Just my ignorant belief.

1 Like

Everyone in the house, senate, and executive branch have taken such oath. Not only is it cause for immediate removal for breaking that oath, it is actually a federal crime. They all need reminded of this daily!

5 Likes

Here comes the court packing.

2 Likes

That’s truly maddening. Biden is a puppet. Even his old self would know this would be a bad move politically.

The government is blatantly making it obvious they want to disarm the very people they represent.

3 Likes

That sounds like a pretty good idea if all of the people participating are responsible people without any bad stuff in their past. Looks like everyone would have to pass some type of qualifying criteria just like our military does now. How did this idea get started and how long did it take from the first idea to putting in in writing and sent to your senate?

Hope it works. Looks like the same situation Bugleboy posted.

If Biden packs the SCOTUS it will be with a----kissers’. We would not have the means to do anything about it. Scary thing is the midterms elections are not for another two years. They have the power to do a lot of damage.

2 Likes

I never expect the politicians to ever realize the truth that criminals don’t obey laws. The very definition of a criminal is a law breaker.

2 Likes

Doctor Feelgood Crackpot strikes again! How much longer will our society engage in political amnesia? Remember Yamamoto’s remark after Pearl Harbor, when Japan contemplated invading us.

Almost 400,000,000 guns owned by civilians in the USA. No telling how many rounds of ammo.

1 Like

That’s a lot of research to find everything.

I really am shying away from posting this in its own thread. But here it goes.

2 Likes

@William400 of course residents in SC would have to have required background checks, but even if the feds were to make those more restrictive, they couldn’t take what we already have.

Well this is great news! It means COVID-19 must be disappearing.