Breaking News! Prez. Trumps Mar-A-Lago Home raided by fbi

I wouldn’t want that job. Not for any president, but certainly not for this one. I couldn’t keep a straight face.

4 Likes

OK Am I the only one that looks at this and says “Nope, Way Too Convenient”.

1. Trump gets a visit from Federal SWAT Agents.
  2. Classified documents, in an abandoned office and in a garage
  3. Self reported to the FBI
  4. Waited until after the elections to say anything
  5. Special Council appointed

Nope this is something else. My years in the military and working around the national labs, years in corporate diversion read public relations tells me there’s a sinister plan in the works here.

4 Likes

I’ve seen one site, talking about how this could be the way
the Democratic Party goes to keep Biden from running in 2024.

4 Likes

Did someone say…

4 Likes

He’s running alright!

3 Likes

But as everyone knows, when you’re being chased by a bear, you don’t have to outrun the bear. You only have to outrun the slowest person in the group.

3 Likes

I was watching YouTube yesterday. Had a Grizzly chasing a snowboarder down a resorts ski slope. The people on the skyline were just watching the :bear: chase the snowboarder. I was thinking to myself fug dat. Because where did they think BooBoo :bear: went after he didn’t catch the first person. I mean BooBoo :bear: was not terribly far from the ski resort and at the bottom of the slope.

I am willing to bet BooBoo🐻 worked up a good appetite chasing the snowboarder and now he doesn’t have to charge because they are coming down to the bottom. Ain’t nowhere to go at the bottom of the ski slope.

3 Likes

Breaking news, Donald Trump plants treasure trove of secret documents in Brandon’s locked up Corvette.
I guess they will be swearing in Camala?

5 Likes

Bingo! Newsome 2024. (Definately not an endorsement, a theory.)

5 Likes

Can’t make this up, more documents turn up in Biden’s home Friday during an FBI search. 1-20-2023

8 Likes

“No Regret’s, I’m doing everything they told me to do…”

4 Likes

Bunch of Chicanery

3 Likes

Biden is Finished. Deep State Wants New Democrat President. Is Michelle Obama Up Next? - Wayne Allyn Root (rootforamerica.com)

2 Likes

If they told you to jump off a bridge…?

4 Likes

Actually some credence, she has no record of bad or good public service. If someone criticizes her for no experience they/she will pull the racist or sexist card. Trump may be a good antidote for that, he doesn’t care.

2 Likes

What qualifies her to be the first female President?
Let’s ask a judge!

3 Likes

She can’t help you. If she doesn’t know what a woman is, how will she recognize a woman president?

4 Likes

Madame Justice, Would you tell us what the definition of “President” is?

I see what your doing there, I’m not playing into that game…

4 Likes

First we need to establish the rules of the game!
Let’s ask a professional.
There are so many professionals out there!

7 Likes

Mr. Clinton wasn’t sure of the meaning of the word “is,” but he sure could define “woman.”

4 Likes