Breaking into a home in broad daylight

9 Likes

Another win for the good guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Cause of death? … Lead Poisoning ? Prehaps?

If there is a next time for this defender Keep shooting ! Go for the hat trick !

Good Solid Police work, Second suspect leaves in a grey vehicle…(10) minutes later a grey vehicle is spotted driving erratically :thinking: Excellent job: One Skell DOA, another has a souvenir of the failed attempt (a badge of honor if he ever makes it to jail)

5 Likes

I’m sorry to say, I don’t call these wins anymore. This is pure unadulterated survival mode!

8 Likes

After watching these tyrants trying everything they can to protect these maggots and to destroy families and patriotic Americans, I enjoy reading heartwarming stories with a happy ending such as this one.

3 Likes

I see them as wins for survival mode.

1 Like

5 Likes

Lots of bravado in these comments. Not from everybody, thank goodness, but a few. I am prepared to shoot, I am willing to shoot, but I do not want to shoot.

What motivates the intruders to knowingly break the law? What makes the intruders believe it’s okay to take something they didn’t earn from someone who did earn it? Now that they’re shot, are they likely to steer a different course? One no for sure, one a weak maybe. These skunks are not worth changing the course of my life (to detour through the legal system for an uncountable number of hours and expense.)

2 Likes

Perhaps there was a tik tok ninja challenge. I judge from their attire.

I’d like to hear your opinion on social equity, reparations, etc items they have been talking about incessantly on TV for 3 years and in the academia for 30 years.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what. I’ll share my views on social equity, reparations, etc. if you will first take a few minutes to look up “Kohlberg’s Morality Scale.” One of the things the theory states is that people will do the right things - behave pro-socially - but for different reasons. Let me know what you think and I will let you know what I think.

Also, I am a fan of Dr. Ruby Payne, Hidden Rules of Economic Realities.

I also carry a firearm with one loaded in the chamber, with an extra mag or two in a holder.

1 Like

I looked it up. It is a theory. I also heard that even criminals experienced moral feelings while committing their crimes. Must be something on subconscious level.

Define pro-socially. Milgram experiments shed some light. If one is living crappy life, and been told it is because his birthright had been stolen in 1619, or some such, then what is moral and pro-social? You do know there are civil and religious orgs , many million members strong, devoted to this subject, right?

2 Likes

Yes I know there are civil and religious orgs, and I know that equity, equality, right and wrong, are all relative terms – relative to one’s own experience and teachings. Some people believe they are entitled to take whatever the next person “cannot keep”, they are entitled to take something they themselves don’t have but feel they deserve. Pro-socially means in support of and aligned with the current social order, laws and customs.

1 Like

Aptly said. Now, what happens when the owner of that car, or the manager of that store come out and start objecting to the GTA or looting? The criminals know the law prohibits any harm to them, over mere property! What are the ownership rights then, pfft, bogus concept.
They are trying to extend the same onto parental rights as of recent. People who are clearly mad, believe parents “cannot keep” the children from them.

2 Likes

My advice is to move to a better neighborhood. I hear Bali is nice.

No, the monkeys steal and break everything they get their hands on, and eat your food. :rofl:

2 Likes