'Bored' Wisconsin security guard handcuffs himself, forgets key at home: police

“It was reportedly not the first time the security guard handcuffed himself without having the key.”

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:
[…]The unidentified man was reportedly working at a Bath and Body Works […]

I’m wondering if he also was covered with nicely smelling soap :wink:

2 Likes

And this guy just can’t figure out why he can’t pass the police entry examination?!
Oh My!
Like Barney Fife losing his one bullet

3 Likes

LOL, well that will sure make his annual review fun!

2 Likes

No one would know who he is. I mean, how many Bath & Body Works can here be roughly 22 miles southeast of Milwaukee?

2 Likes

Police should not interfere with Mr. Darwin…

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how he forgot the key. I have been retired for 8 years and I still have a handcuff key on my keyring. They take almost no space on the key ring. And you have to wonder why a night guard at B&BW carries handcuffs.

3 Likes

Been carrying handcuffs for years and I haven’t had the urge to cuff myself once. But why would you not have the key handy? I have 2 spares just in case!

Guys like that are why people don’t take my profession seriously…

1 Like

I keep one hidden in the trunk of my car … just in case!

1 Like

I have a belt keeper hidden key, a boot lace crimped key and a zak tools American Flag key as my primary. I keep the original key the handcuffs came with in my mailbox at work just in case I need to return the cuffs to my employer. Since I now have extra leys I’ve been considering buying my own cuffs but I’m not really sure how that would go over from a legal aspect if i ever had to use them for some reason. At least if they’re from work i can claim they’re a part of my uniform and the opportunity was there…

1 Like