Borderline

My plumber is Italian. My appliance repairman is Ukrainian. The guy who cleaned our carpet is Mexican. All of them are hard-working legal immigrants who help people like me and America’s economy. But the people coming across the border, trucked in by the criminal cartels, are not the same - some of them will not be the hard-working individuals that help households like ours. AOC lives in a fantasy world where fentanyl does not exist. Where gang violence and murder do not exist. Yet she would expose our country to such criminal activity without blinking an eye, spouting nonsense about how good this is for our country. I don’t subscribe to politics. But this woman makes politics her personal weapon. And a lot of people are falling for it.

11 Likes

Yes, and she gets re-elected.

3 Likes

She is just another Stupid Phuckn democrat, from new york!!! Go figure!!! The illegals are destroying our economy!!! Everything they get is free for them, given or taken!!!

9 Likes

Because she faithfully represents her constituents. She would lose election to El Chapo Guzman though.

1 Like

“Ted44, post:3, topic:99884, full:true”
She is just another Stupid Phuckn democrat, from new york!!! Go figure!!! The illegals are destroying our economy!!! Everything they get is free for them, given or taken!!!

That is the amazing thing…she gets re-elected. So, if anyone in her district complains about her that voted for her… STFU

They should have a jail for stupidity! imo

I totally agree with @Ted44!!!

Well said!!!

Evidently, I have no luck trying to use the quote thing.

Anyways, I cant even listen to her speak…her voice just kills my eardrums…the stupidity that comes out of her mouth is revolting and ludicrous.

2 Likes