Bleacher Report: LeBron James, Trae Young, More Create Voting Rights Group Ahead of 2020 Election

Bleacher Report: LeBron James, Trae Young, More Create Voting Rights Group Ahead of 2020
Election.

Read that first paragraph and tweet. Pure Hubris. If that is not insulting the intelligence of every single ethnicity, I don’t know what is.

Scary that people actually listen to these clowns.

2 Likes

The thing that really bothers me is that the so-called black community (in particular), is supposed to take our cues from professional athletes. They are supposed to lead us. We should worship them & embrace their world views & perspectives. :triumph:

Most of the popular athletes are hyper-liberal. Now, I’m not cosigning Mrs. Ingraham who told LJ to “shut up & dribble.” He & the rest are entitled to their opinion. But, it’s like clockwork; every 4 years athletes & entertainers are trotted out to remind us our important it is to exercise the right to vote. Yet, there’s no counterbalance to them. It’s like the youth are being told to idolize them, since they’ve reached the pinnacle of their profession. Don’t listen to your father & mother, they aren’t rich & powerful! Traditional/Old school/ Biblical values are outdated & no longer necessary in today’s world. It’s social engineering… Woke-ism :loudspeaker:

Does the NBA resemble a integrated membership, based on race, or by skill and ability? Just asking for a friend.