Blast from the Past

Wow, just wanted to make some folks smile with the old show that made a point of awareness which is taught by USCCA.

4 Likes

You did, I also remembered a time when we belly laughed, giggled, chuckled now looking back we tend to cry!
I’ve been looking back from Superman to who shot J.R. and keep wondering where did it go wrong?
I’ve brought up two very strong daughters one warrior son. Who have given me 12 strong grandchildren. Who, God willing, will bring me strong great grandchildren. Hopefully I’ll be able to consider these days as a blast from the past and laugh, truth be told, I think we will look back at the past two years and be completely ashamed at what we let it become!

5 Likes

“Grab guns, everybody!” – Dr. Benton Quest

8 Likes

My Uncle owned the 1966 “No 2” Imperial Pederson finally received for the museum. I’d known he’d sold it before moving out of Southern California but didn’t know it was delivered back to Dean Jeffries for restoration.

I have a cool memory of seeing this big black car exposed from under a blanket in a storage facility when my Uncle showed my Dad in the early or mid-1970s.

4 Likes

yeah, I’m with you. I remember the same thing from the Pink Panther movies…

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Michael491.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Michael491

2 Likes

I remember the Green Hornet, but, I don’t remember that scene. I do remember Peter Sellers in a Pink Panther movie being attacked when he walked into his apartment by his assistant. :hugs:

4 Likes

:joy:
I love Pink Panther.

It looks very childish these days, comparing to new movies. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

David57, you are correct about the Pink Panther movie.
A member towards the beginning of this string notified me with the same as you and I entered an I’m sorry for the movie mistake at that time.
Thanks anyway.

3 Likes

I also remember the TV show . A young Bruce Lee played Kato I believe .

5 Likes

(One past blast to another.)

5 Likes

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t remember that much about the Green Hornet.

3 Likes

I thing that you are refering to one of the Peter Sellers Pink Panther movies. His assistant was Kato & would lay in wait to attack him. It may have just been a parody bit based on Green Hornet

2 Likes

September 30, 1947 The World Series was broadcast on Television for the first time. The Yankee’s beat the Dodgers 5-3 and went on to take the Series in 7 games. 1st time I watched a television and screen was tiny. I got to watch the 5th game at Ebbets Field.

2 Likes
1 Like

Pink Panther movies had the Kato that attacked inspector Clouseau when he came home.

Bruce Lee played Kato in the TV show The Green Hornet.

3 Likes

This was a movie with Peter Sellers called the Pink Panther. A really funny movie. The Green Hornet Television series starred Van Williams, I believe and Kato was of course none other than Bruce Lee.

2 Likes

This is when you could take a date out to lunch and a movie on a full tank for less than $15.00.

Oh my! How things have changed…

7 Likes