Bill to ban the Democrat Party

And then this morning the GOP finally responds to the “progressive push” to ban anything with ties to slavery in our history…

14 Likes

Funny :poop:!!!

2 Likes

images (9)

3 Likes

I have a few replacements in mind. :smiley_cat::japanese_goblin::face_with_head_bandage::robot::heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat::handshake::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::scream::fearful::confused::smirk::face_with_monocle::face_vomiting::nauseated_face:! Out of respect I’ll censor my tongue.

2 Likes

Sigh. It’s not like they don’t deserve it with all the gunk they’ve been pulling lately, but still.

Gasp! Nazis (ALL of them!) breathed Oxygen! Breathing Oxygen enabled the Nazis to commit all their evil deeds! Breathing Oxygen is irredeemably racist! Hitler was a vegetarian, too! Eating plants is racist! We need to ban the breathing of Oxygen and the eating of plants!

I’m not mocking you, or even the thread. I am mocking the entirety of cancel culture. If I have offended you, please forgive me.

4 Likes

Oh, that is priceless! Louie Gohmert is my Hero of the Week.

7 Likes

I posted this because I found it funny that cancel culture is getting a little taste of its own medicine. I figured others may see the humor in it too.

8 Likes

Funny you would mention nazis. Proposed Dem Platform mentions a particular race group 15 times, accusing it of various wrongs. We are looking at Nuremberg Laws taking shape right before our eyes people!

5 Likes

I think the bill is accurate and timely, at least if you go with the cancel culture.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the meme, “I wish President Trump would say something anti-2A; I just want to see the Democrats fight for our rights.” :laughing:

5 Likes

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I’m just putting this out there so I can’t be charged with 18USC Ch.115 sect.§2382

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I’m sure there are people looking this stuff up. But why no action?

4 Likes

The infection is much harder to heal once it goes septic…

1 Like

But there is a cure!:zipper_mouth_face:

I just literally laughed my butt off to that!

1 Like

This topic is pretty far off of the self-defense and Second Amendment discussion. I’m not deleting it so that people do not restart the conversation not knowing it’s already been addressed in the Community.

Please remember that off topic conversations need to be closely associated with self-defense or the Second Amendment and must fit within the Community Guidelines.

There will be a lot of political rhetoric in coming months, let’s do our best to limit those discussions here to the ones that are closely related to self-defense and the Second Amendment.

3 Likes