Biden & Constitutional Rights

Anyone else listen to Biden speaking about the decision the Supreme Court came down with on Roe v. Wade? He kept pushing about women’s CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS being infringed opon to make their choice.
Now my question is, is the President two faced ?
Using the Constitution to make a point and wanting to take away the CONSTITUTIONAL Rights from others in another part.

17 Likes

Well, he is senile / demented, so there’s that. He says a lot of things that are wrong, lies, plagiarized, or simply stupid. Anyone else and he’d be laughed out of office.

13 Likes

He was and is a puppet from the beginning.

14 Likes

Biden doesn’t know what he is talking about. And he and the others that keep saying that ABORTION IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT have not read the CONSTITUTION. Because ABORTION IS NOT MENTIONED ONCE IN IT. AND ABORTIONS ARE NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. I know this because I’m about to finish a class on the CONSTITUTION. And as far as Roe v Wade goes. What its repeal means is that it now is up to the states as to how abortions will be handled.

13 Likes

How is he defining what a woman is, when his nominee, that he called a black woman, does not even know what a woman is? Why does he believe only women should have the right to abortions when according to the “woke”, men can get pregnant? His misogyny is showing.

10 Likes

All I need to know is where to get my coliseum tickets to watch Rome burn?

9 Likes

Well, thanks to saved videos from the 70’s when young Joe was still an idealist… scratch that, he was never an idealist. He’s always been corrupt.
What we hear him say today is consistent with his crooked past.

11 Likes

Seriously, I don’t think Brandon or Camala read the Constitution!
I think they heard about it! If they read it, we wouldn’t be in our current situation!

Never thought it would become my coffee table book!

13 Likes

Brainwashing 101. A lie repeated often enough becomes the truth, you bunch of misogynistic, racist, bigoted terrorists.
Is it senility and stupidity, or is it part of the lefts agenda.
Speaking of stupid, the NY governor, Hochul(?) outside herself today regarding the supreme courts recent 2a decision. I’m sure Langley Outdoors, Colion Noir, and Guns and Gadgets on YouTube will be chiming in.

7 Likes

Yes, she had the audacity to claim the decision was against our rights!(?) WTF!!! She claimed that the 2A is about muskets and that one cannot yell fire in a movie theater(?). I don’t believe any law, which there is not one about yelling fire a in a movie theater, will prevent such an event, just like GFZs do not prevent criminals with firearms. The Left has lost their collective minds, yet, again, but still the populous is asleep.

8 Likes

From your Lanai, Beer and popcorn and chips and dip. You can watch the fire come closer and closer, then break out the wieners and the AK. :us:

7 Likes

That’s what makes them the most dangerous people on the planet! Could this have been the last straw?

6 Likes

All liberals lie. It’s what they do…they can’t control themselves. The way it works for them is if they want it, it’s constitutional…if they don’t want it, it isn’t.

5 Likes

stubhub…

5 Likes

Ironically (sort of), Biden himself actually introduced legislation to try to have Roe overturned. Setting that little nugget aside, he has said on more than one occasion that he does not see rights, or the Constitution, as absolute. The left always calls the Constitution a “living breathing” document. In other words, something they can manipulate to suit their agenda, not a document that protects the people from unscrupulous government.

5 Likes

Biden & Constitutional Rights

They’re diametrically opposed.

4 Likes

I certainly hope that this means that Medicare will no longer fund abortions,and with that INCREDIBLE INCREASED savings will stop being taken from my pocket. What do you think? Any chance?

3 Likes

YES, plain as the nose on your face, although i do not think he understands what he is doing because of his mental condition and age. respectfully, charlie capece

2 Likes

I’d say you already have free front row seats. But in reality we are all unwilling participants about to be fed to the lions for the entertainment of the elites high up in their box seats surrounded by their armed guards.

2 Likes

They ight but will only spend it instead of saving it or paying down the debt

1 Like