Biden administration authorized 'Use of Deadly Force' in Mar-a-Lago raid

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-administration-authorized-use-of-deadly-force-in-mar-a-lago-raid/ar-BB1mNZZJ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=367fb9d25dd5482dba3371043423329e&ei=17

The Biden administration authorized the use of deadly force during the FBI’s raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in August 2022 as part of its investigation into classified records, court documents revealed.

An “Operations Order” produced in discovery as part of Special Counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into Trump’s alleged improper retention of classified records revealed that the “FBI believed its objective for the Mar-a-Lago raid was to seize 'classified information, NDI, and US Government records” as described in the search warrant.

The order, according to a court filing, contained a “Policy Statement” regarding “Use of Deadly Force,” which stated, for example, “Law Enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary.”

FLASHBACK: TRUMP SAYS MAR-A-LAGO HOME IN FLORIDA ‘UNDER SIEGE’ BY FBI AGENTS

Fullscreen button

Former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. Getty Images© Charles Trainor Jr./Miami Herald/Tribune News Service via Getty Images

According to the filing, the DOJ and FBI agents “planned to bring ‘Standard Issue Weapons, ‘Ammo,’ ‘Handcuffs,’ and ‘medium and large sized bolt cutters,’ but they were instructed to wear ‘unmarked polo or collared shirts’ and to keep ‘law enforcement equipment concealed.”

Trump, who spent yet another day in a New York City courtroom for his unprecedented criminal trial stemming from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s investigation, reacted to the revelations Tuesday afternoon.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

“WOW! I just came out of the Biden Witch Hunt Trial in Manhattan, the ‘Icebox,’ and was shown Reports that Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ, in their Illegal and UnConstitutional Raid of Mar-a-Lago, AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE,” Trump posted on his Truth Social. “NOW WE KNOW, FOR SURE, THAT JOE BIDEN IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.”

FEDERAL JUDGE POSTPONES TRUMP’S CLASSIFIED RECORDS TRIAL WITH NO NEW DATE

Trump added: “HE IS MENTALLY UNFIT TO HOLD OFFICE — 25TH AMENDMENT!”

Trump was charged out of Smith’s investigation into his retention of classified materials. Trump pleaded not guilty to all 37 felony charges from Smith’s probe, including willful retention of national defense information, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and false statements.

Trump was also charged with an additional three counts as part of a superseding indictment out of the investigation: an additional count of willful retention of national defense information and two additional obstruction counts.

Trump pleaded not guilty.

The federal judge presiding over the case, Judge Aileen Cannon of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, postponed the trial stemming from Smith’s case indefinitely. The trial was set to begin May 20.

Original article source: Biden administration authorized ‘Use of Deadly Force’ in Mar-a-Lago raid

These people are out of control.
WHERE ARE THE GOOD GUY’S with all this Happening?

They need to be stopped.
WWG1WGA

8 Likes

I think I have it all figured out. All the political drama is satire.

3 Likes

A nothingburger, IMO. Donald Trump was in NY at that time, the feds coordinated with Secret Service and knew as much.

5 Likes

I think the point here is, They signed the authorization for a person that they knew was an ex-President of The United States, What would they do to Jane 6 pack…?

5 Likes

No matter. President Trump had already cooperated. The raid was a freak show to influence the unthinking against President Trump. Why would there be a raid on a compound whose owner has Secret Service protection? The answer is obvious. The CCP puppets in DC sent their SS (not Secret Service) to influence public opinion, and made it clear that use of deadly force would not be questioned, hoping that it would be used. The obvious take away from this is that CCP Biden did the same thing with records as VP (a crime), and as Senator (a crime). Biden should’ve been in prison long ago.

6 Likes

You my friend are as wise as you are handsome! (kidding)

And to Alexander8 be careful of those 'Nothingburgers they may just bite you on the heiney!
There is nothing these people won’t do to retain power. and that includes KILLING a former President or his family member.
They’ve already started with the SS Alphabets:
Shall I create a list?
Ashli Babbett
All J6’er’s
Brian Malinowski

Puddings still a player
Hunter is still FREE
Influence Peddling has weaken our country
Illegal Armies have breeched our defenses
The Stasi is forming up for the election
Pravda on the Potomac (Washington Post and all the cronies
are working overtime to discredit our President and all Repup’s.
Lawfare against a Former President

Maybe a Happy meal?

5 Likes

Can’t argue with any of that.

3 Likes

I strongly suspect that the authorization to use deadly force when necessary is a blanket statement written into pretty much all FBI actions.

While government agencies using excessive force is a very serious issue, I wouldn’t want LEOs to have to call up supervisors or worse yet political hacks to ask for permission to use deadly force whenever they encounter someone presenting an imminent threat to themselves or the public.

4 Likes

They authorized deadly force, regardless. Who were they going to murder, then? The Secret service? Unarmed employees of the resort? His cleaning staff? How can you not see how completely wrong that was? What if that was you?

Knowing that use of force would have been against the Secret Service? The only other ones with firearms there?

6 Likes

The problem is not that he had classified documents, it is that he refused to return them to a SCIF. That is what triggered further legal action.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the FBI had coordinated with the Secret Service before entering. They also chose a time to make the search when Trump wasn’t there. Was the purpose of the language in the document to take out some of his cleaning staff?

As an LEO I wouldn’t accept being put in a position where I wasn’t allowed to respond to a deadly threat. I’m willing to bet that use of force only when necessary authorization is in pretty much every FBI field operation document.

This was clearly not a physical assassination attempt. There are very strong arguments that it was a politically motivated circus show designed to try and destroy Trump’s future in politics. It clearly backfired though, at least as far as Trump’s base is concerned.

I agree that the use of force only when necessary authorization language in the document is a big nothing burger. I would be more upset if the FBI was told they couldn’t respond with force to a deadly threat because they were dealing with a former president instead of one of us normal citizens who’s lives are not as important.

1 Like

An ounce of respect would have saved a ton of political fallout.
Still, all LEs carry guns on duty. Is it because they are not authorized to shoot them?

You mean the documents that he legally declassified and could posses? Or the ones the GOVERNMENT sent him by the box full? Contrasting that with OBiden taking documents for decades as a senator and Vp ILLEGALLY.

5 Likes

Some can’t disseminate fact from fiction , listen to the Liberal media long enough ya can git yer brain flushed
**Everything Orange does BAD!
**Everything Pudding does GOOD!

5 Likes

So what you are saying is bad is good and good is bad.

2 Likes

Um…Yup! Basically
All Gunner’s BAD
All Guns BAD (except theirs!)
Voting system secure (Good)
No electoral Fraud (Good)

SEE? simple

4 Likes
1 Like