2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Hey, that was uncle Jed with Fess Parker

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Think your having a bad day??? Best picture.

A small airplane hangs about 100 feet above the ground after crashing into an electricity tower in Gaithersburg.

(Reuters) -A small plane crashed into high-voltage power lines about 30 miles north of Washington, D.C., on Sunday, causing mass outages, with rescue services working into the night to rescue two people on board the aircraft still entangled in the cables.

4 Likes
2 Likes

You nailed it ( BIG TIME )

@BRUCE26

1 Like

A bit long but insightful.

3 Likes

@BRUCE26 >> Wow ; to say the least. Makes my mind run wild with so many thoughts.
Here are a few thoughts ;

• psychology say we shouldn’t comparing ourselves to anyone else ; that goes out the window because I think we all do it.
  • I bought a large amount of stock in a Corporation that was involved in developing the Internet. It was before it’s time just like the Edsel automobile and died on the vine. Too bad for me but , some things are meant to be.
  • if all of the Super powers on this planet would put Aside differences and pool our resources this earth would truly be an incredible planet.
    /// my thoughts and feeling are beyond expression.
    Thanks for the mind cleansing Mr. Bruce.
    It makes me feel like I jumped into ice cold water.
1 Like

Your welcome. Did you know Elon bought GM yesterday. Busy, Busy man.

2 Likes

He should run for President of the USA .
PS: on the other topic ; it makes me think how small the USA is compared to Russia ; they have 11 different time zones.
PSS: AI. is a Reality ; when the price comes down I will buy a housekeeper ; possible names

• Bambi
  • boom boom
  • Betty Boop
  • Olive oil
    I’ve been looking at different prototypes
    This one comes with 2 feather dusters

get one ; they said it would be good for me.
Maybe Santa will put one under my Christmas tree.

3 Likes

LOL. I said the same thing to Nancy that he should run. :laughing:
I will have to convince Nancy we need one. :thinking:
She is wrapped rather well.

3 Likes