Best Valentine's Ideas for the Protector in Your Life

Some significant others like chocolate and fine dining… A lot of couples I know would rather have date night at the range, followed by a nice dinner out.

image image

What’s your idea of the perfect Valentine’s Day (with your significant other or solo)?

Who would rather have ammo than chocolate? :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Well… I am solo this year and my birthday is actually on Valentines Day. So I am going to go on an Uber drunk.

2 Likes

Yes, I would rather have ammo than chocolate. If I go out for Valentine’s Day, it will be me, my wife, and my close friends, Smith and Wesson and Underwood. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ll be working at the range on Valentine’s night and we have a special going on. If you’re in the area let me know and I’ll PM you details.

I’ll be working all weekend too - so much for Valentine’s Day :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

or some “flowers”

10 Likes

Maybe his and hers matching plate carriers.

2 Likes

No valentine this year :sob:

@TexasEskimo :rofl: :joy: that sounds like a nightmare with many regrets in the morning :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I suppose I am lucky in that my current date is allergic to Chocolate, and I am too. I am more of the smoke her up some nice ribs, briskey, or maybe a pork shoulder… I did order a new holster for her 365 that she has had her eye on though.

My real fun that day is going in to get my taxes done… LOL

@BJP I did get her those last year and she loves them!! Has them on her office desk.

2 Likes