"Best Defense" TV program on Outdoor Channel / Comcast

A long-running program that provides clear scenario setups and the mental, physical, and legal discussions one needs to be aware of. This series is very much like weekly training and the videos library we have here.

Season Nine is in progress and the first four episodes are available “On Demand” the last two will be showing soon on Outdoor Channel. Very good production and timely information. An example episode I’d recommend everyone to view is Season9, Episode2, “Camping Attack”

We’d like to think we’ve thought out all the possibilities, and I know we’ve seen similar instruction recently, but this episode is a presentation of a very likely situation which is short, sharp, and requires having thought what needs be done through long before being in the deep …mud…

4 Likes

It is a great show. One of the few I have set to auto record.

2 Likes

I also enjoy “Best Defense.” I believe they present information in a manner that is easily digestible and I like that they cover a broad spectrum of topics.

2 Likes

I love it and it allows you to Fast Forward
(Bonus)

1 Like

Great show! I stumbled upon this channel looking for Disney Channel for you child.

2 Likes

Yep, same here…(I even record the previously aired).

1 Like