Best Credit Card?

Are they pro-2nd Amendment? Are they pro-life? Do they cater to B L M or woke ideals? I heard they blocked donations to the Christian charitable site, GiveSendGo (like when people tried to donate to Kyle Rittenhouse). I’ve donated to GiveSendGo in the past, I might like to again.

Indeed, I’ve had Chase for years and they’ve jumped on the “spy on gun owners” band wagon. I e-mailed NRA and GOA a couple of weeks ago and asked if they might consider a credit card for gun owners only for purchases etc. Got a reply back (can’t remember which one did) think it was GOA and she said no one had ever thought of it. So maybe one of the organizations just might do that…hmmm, should also email Tim Schmidt come to think of it. Maybe if enough gun owners would take the time to email long time gun organizations we might be able to light some fires and get our own CC’s.

3 Likes

What all customers pay in interest is a minute amount of CC revenue. Their real revenue comes from the percentage points they charge the retailers and the payments they get for selling buying patterns on what you buy, how frequently you buy and where you buy. Not an individual pattern but the aggregate of a demographic.

2 Likes

I used to have an NRA credit card and whoever it was issued by went woke and eliminated them. It was transferred to penfed
Haven’t had any problems with them.

1 Like

Penfed: how does one get in touch with them? Are they online?
I’ve had Chase for many years and way disgusted they’re jumping on the “hanging” wagon!

"In the beginning God…

“Despots may plan and armies may march, and the congresses of the nation may seem to think they are adjusting all the affairs of the world, but the mighty men of the earth are only the dust of the chariot wheels of God’s providence.”

1 Like

Cynthia, same here with WF - I just ignore them. They are usually saying something about wanting to increase my credit limit but I don’t want any higher limit. So just ignore it.

I am looking to find a CC card that does not do the new ‘gun’ classification on purchases but I don’t think Discover card can be used most places I’ve seen that sell ammo or guns. It’s usually just Visa and Mastercard.

1 Like

Penfed is available via AMAC, which I subscribe to. I did a web search on Penfed and came back with some bad reviews, but then again, what company doesn’t have bad reviews from a percentage of their customers now and then for whatever reason? I was a little hesitant about filling out data for Penfed via internet, so I decided to look a little further first. That’s when I heard about “conservative” Coign (who advertised hard back in April but have been quiet ever since), and then the Glorifi card that Candace Owens was talking about. Wish there was a clear course to take!

3 Likes

Will someone please tell me what’s going on with VISA? A lot my CC companies are sending me replacement MC.

Which CC’s?

My apology: I should have said Banks. My bank issued CC, and not the company itself. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

1 Like