Being.OFFENDED. Just.Don’t.Be.!

We. All. Go places. And .SOMEONE.will. Make us.Angered.!! Since. We.Carry. !!! We. Must. !! Just let. Trouble makers. Alone!! By. Being. Responsible. E.D.C. Carrying.!! Citizens! We. Can never afford!! To. Fall in. To the trap!! Of . Losing. Our. Rights to . Carry. A firearm!! Stay. SHARP. Has a of you had any one. Try to . Make you. Angry while carrying ??

13 Likes

Don’t let other individuals opinions affect your temperament. Stay calm!
Being “offended” is an individual’s own personal issue. They need to get in touch with reality!
The rest of the world should not have to modify their values or behavior just because a few are “offended”.
There are too many instances where entire communities have had to change practices that have been in place for sometimes centuries, because a few individuals are “offended”.
There is nothing in the Constitution or any religious text that guarantees that everyone else has to adhere to a few individuals personal hangups!

10 Likes

Good one. It is human nature to control my anger or my anger will control me.

4 Likes

Rational thinking is key.

6 Likes

Except for the fact that the “offended” are practically modifying our nation’s behavior! Crime rates are waaaay down, inflation is not happening, terrorist are required for “lifeguard duty” and trans people are teaching 3 year olds the way of life, men are allowed to compete and be naked in an all female locker room. We have modified our values and our behavior.
Normal, sane, ethical and morality are null and void!

What’s ironic is the state department is now warning Americans to be wary when traveling to countries that still believe in “their” own values, and are still throwing LGBTQWSRTADF off of rooftops!
Gives whole new meaning to Queers for Hamas!
I’ve yet to see a protester voice an opinion against that practice!
“Heterosexuals for Hamas” Rah, Rah, Rah :exclamation:

8 Likes

Scott 52. Sir we have so many members. Here . In the USCCA. !! Sir I truly believe we all are going to. Have to defend this country . One more time. And . I .truly believe!! SIR. Every single one of us. That DOES MAKE A STAND :bangbang::us::100::100::100::feather::feather:. . Have already Lost. Because our government has failed. And. The sickness.!! Of being .Spoiled. So many American citizens!! Have no clue. How much . This country . Has truly paid. For the . People to have the right. To .STAND UP FOR NOTHING.:bangbang:WHEN SO MANY HAVE . Paid . With their very LIVES. And still ARE.SIR. I. Love you all that. Knows. Freedom . Cost. So VERY MUCH.:us: Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. SIR :us::us::us:

3 Likes

N-Kevin you are so right.SIR. We are well past being offended. . Now if we can just get THROU the day without having problems. Because some one . Does not like how you.Are driving. Or. If. Your vehicle won’t go fast enough . On the highway.!! Or. If you Look at some one the. Wrong way!! The entire country is . All ready. Angry. Just looking to get offended. !! It’s truly getting scary!! To go to W.F. And take Debbie ann . To her KEMO treatment. !! This country. Is. Changing.RIGHT IN FRONT OF.US.ALL. !!! And just DO NOT GET OFFENDED. And you may just make it back home. !! When I was younger we slept with our windows open and never even .LOCKED THE DOOR.!! at high school. Where I. Live . The kids would have their rifles in the back window of their pickup trucks. At the high school. . Sir thank you . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. SIR HERE IS YOU A ROOT :beer: sir :chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t be offended by someone else that is their issue don’t make it yours.

3 Likes

I hear you Bobbyjean. Good for you. I like how you put it, it’s a trap out there, don’t fall into it; And your reference to the consequences. Well said man.

Thank goodness, I’ve been cool and calm when I’m out and about. Once when I felt angry, later on, I was embarrassed at myself for letting someone else control my emotions. Cool heads prevail.

I read somewhere that “if one is a ‘carrier’, they have an enhanced responsibility to ensure they are in control of their emotions, and act that way.”

5 Likes

Fully agree with that statement.

And I read a post on another site where the poster actually said his gun CALMED him in that confrontational situation!

When confronted with an antagonist, they knew they had the ability to deal with any level of escalation. Up to and including lethal force.

I have actually disarmed myself during a fight (armed with a knife) because I knew the fight was mine, and I didn’t want any chance of my opponent getting my knife.

So I set it to the side.

He didn’t need to die that night.

6 Likes

These days you get stalked all the way to Walmart and kicked in the ankle. :wink::grinning:

5 Likes

Don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone else thinks or says. No offense that you are a dumbass. Just don’t think or say that I’m required to do what you might demand.

At this juncture, we have a problem.

1 Like

Karacal. I truly believe that hooker.!! That kicked. The HELL. Out of my ankle. Had. Followed. Debbie ann. And my self. To . That Walmart. And she. .was. Going to make me pay!! Brother no Root Beer. For. Her. KAZ. Her pimp!! Was going to show me the WAY !!! And I . Had to .SAY. I am. Armed. !! And I was definitely not threatening. Him. Or. The hooker. !! There was no way . That . I could dis.arm. And . No one should die. Because. Of. A . Hooker. Making. Bobby Jean. Limp for . About two weeks. Dam HOOKER. !! Thank. Goodness. Her. Pimp. Seen. Just . What. He. Was. About.To. Do. . Get. Hurt. For what. Yes .SIR DO NOT GET.A. OFFENDED :bangbang::bangbang:even if the . Hooker. Made me. Whine. Like a baby. Here’s ya a root beer. :beer: Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann . Have a blessed day brother and all. .:heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::beer::waffle::100:

2 Likes

Will-B here’s ya a root beer :beer: brother. That is . Wise.!! And . Well trained. Just Don’t get offended.!! That doesn’t mean. Take care of. Your self. Love ya brother have another root beer.:beer: for T.C.B. :100::chile::us:. Our EDC. Is the. Last. Tool. If .At. All . Possible. Love Bobby Jean an. Debbie ann. SIR. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::chile::us:And A Donny waffle :waffle: . Great job . Brother :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::bangbang:

1 Like

Burdo. Here’s your Root beer.:beer: Brother sir. You are Definitely . Correct :100::bangbang: WHEN WE . Carry. We must. Be. . More. Then Responsible. You . Know that’s Right. Here’s a waffle :waffle: an a root beer :beer: :waffle::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:Love ya brother. We. Are Defenders. Responsible. Trained. And. Insured. If. We. Truly trained. To. NOT BE OFFENDED.:100::100:Love Bobby Jean an. Debbie ann.:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang:

2 Likes

Peter 195, here’s ya. A Root Beer.:beer: great mind set. Sir brother .:chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:have a great day . Bobby Jean an.Debbie ann​:cherry_blossom::100:

1 Like

Scott 52. Sir YOU ARE one hundred percent :100: right. The offended. And changing our . Way of life. Because of the few. Not the many!! And . We know better than to be offended. While. CARRY OUR FAVORITE . 19.11. Love ya SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann have a very Blessed day. Sir​:heart::white_heart::blue_heart:. Here’s ya a Root Beer :beer: sir.:chile::us::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::waffle:

So I recently made a purchase toward my CCW, and had been researching beforehand, the famous subject of going with revolver Vs a semi, when I stumbled across a vid by the “great Paul Harrell”.

If you’ve not seen it, check out the very end where Paul brings up the topic of being “psychologically fit” to know how many rounds it takes to stop a real threat. Turns out the street where which that incident occurred, was one I used to play at, as a child. Seems you posted a most excellent topic. Cheers brother:

2 Likes

8 Likes