A 2024-02-12 00-15-09

:scream:
Condition RED?

6 Likes

That’s a Chicagoland snake doing a drive-by! :grinning:

5 Likes

I dare you to step on THAT snek!!!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

There is also this tactic at the gas pump.gasoline nozzle as weapon - Google Search

3 Likes

NATHAN 57. BROTHER . I WAS LAUGHING :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:SO . Hard. Condition . BLACK . :black_circle::white_square_button::black_medium_small_square::black_small_square::black_medium_square::black_large_square::end: THAT WAS A . CONDITION. :musical_note::musical_note: I AM NEVER GOING TO FORGET THIS. I have already . Seen so many people in this . :black_circle::white_square_button::black_medium_small_square::black_small_square::black_medium_square::end: condition :notes:THAT . I TRULY WAS HAVING A HARD TIME . With everything and Brother . You made my Day . Thanks. I . Think . Any one who . THIS CONDITION. .BLACK. :back: HAS TO BE . In A .DIFFERENT. DIMENSION.THEN . Ours. I have been laughing :joy: :joy::joy::joy:SO MUCH BUT .THEN . THOUGHT.ABOUT THAT. Brother . If I ever ever got to condition :black_circle: I WOULD SERIOUSLY :end:BE DEAD. :skull_and_crossbones:. That’s. The condition. Bitme . Is . In. Thanks for cheering me up . That was FUNNY :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: TILL IT WASN’T. My god. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS .BUT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE FREEZE. And THAT I CONDITION. F.e.d. SIR. And with people freezing :cold_face: . HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND OUR SELVES. .THANK YOU I WAS . Thinking bull :ox: crap. Brother. But I have seen people throw their edc’s down and run away. That’s the condition. :skull_and_crossbones::notes::end::notes::notes::notes: I AM DEFINITELY NOT IN . But that is . How some people react to . Fear. Freeze :cold_face: :skull_and_crossbones::end::notes::notes: AND RUN :skull_and_crossbones::end::notes::notes::musical_note: NOT GOOD . I have been in orange :tangerine: . And I will never not be after all the new folks who want us dead . :skull_and_crossbones: And they are here. We think we didn’t do anything to anyone so why are they here to kill us. :question: BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN DRONING THEIR COUNTRIES FOR YEARS . WE never should have Let them . IN OUR COUNTRY . :bangbang::bangbang::us::100::100: ORANGE :tangerine: IT. IS. Have a good day brother. :tangerine::feather::feather::us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Will-W Brother Don102 has rubbed off on me as well love that brother :sunglasses:. Donny . He is kool . And smooth. Love Bobby jean :feather::feather::chile::us::tangerine::dotted_line_face:

1 Like

Michieul I look like a bubble head my self . A little skitafernaniea. Haw haw after five cups of coffee Love ya brother :feather::feather::chile::us::tangerine::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dotted_line_face::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don102 that’s what I was thinking brother I just had Debbie ann sneak up behind me and my tunes were playing loud as always !! And she made my chicken breast that I was cutting up with my boiwe knife . That . Big azz knife my chicken breast was on the floor and I was so upset . KAZ !!! That’s just stupid. My chopper six . Ate my dinner . I was pizz that’s how you lose everything. Be careful brother . We are all jumpy. I thank god that’s all that happened she even knew better that germend temper. F. My supper. At least she is still with us . O. And me as well . My god . Wtf. Love Bobby jean . And I turned down the tunes. Definitely :+1: :feather::feather::chile::us::tangerine::joy::joy::joy:PIZZED MY SELF.

1 Like

jerzees. Ya think conditioning RED. No shiTTf. My brother :feather::feather::sos: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::notes::notes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::chile::us::100::100::100::ox::end::bangbang::joy::joy::joy::notes::notes::100::bangbang:

1 Like

This is actually “shoot / don’t shoot” scenario… :laughing:

2 Likes

Boom :boom: boom :boom: boom :boom: no step on snek :joy::joy::joy::boom::joy::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::+1::feather::feather::chile::us::notes::notes::bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

jerzees. You know how responsible trained insurance. And the four Fundaments. Mine. !! Are make. Sure it’s LOADED :bangbang: KEEP YOUR FINGERS OFF THE TRIGGER​:bangbang:. AND NEVER POINT IT AT ANY THING YOU DO NOT WANT TO DESTROY :bangbang: AND NEVER FIRE WITH ANY ONE IN FRONT OR BEHIND. My target.:bangbang: HAVE A ROOT BEER. :beer: thank you for teaching me about 22. Ammunition. Definitely BROTHER. :bangbang::beer::popcorn::chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang::feather::feather:

2 Likes

Kara Al my brother jerzssy. Mind is a very scary place. KAZ he is so kind and pizz him off :question::question:I think in another life he was a chainsaw :exploding_head::question::question::notes::notes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:t5:

Absolutely the pump nozzle is a weapon. Ever try to open your eyes when you have gasoline in them? It doesn’t take much. Just a wee drop will make one scream. Don’t bother asking me how I can state that authoritatively. I can’t imagine a stream of gasoline under pressure flooding my face. I do know (or so I have been told) from my dive days that breathing in petroleum products will give one lipoid pneumonia which is quite nasty and antibiotics won’t help one bit. I do NOT have first hand knowledge about the lipoid pneumonia so you will have to find out for yourself. I do have first hand knowledge that pointing the nozzle at a fellow charging you will cause him to have second thoughts. You don’t even have to depress the dispensing handle. And it also has complete deniability. After all, I was in a gas station.

4 Likes

We used to put gasoline in A SPRAY BOTTLE AND SPRAY OUR PARTS AND IT WILL NO PUT YOUR EYES OUT PLEASE DONT GIVE BAD INFO. AND GET PEOPLE TO DO STUPID THINGS THAT DOES NOT WORK . ANY MAN THAT WORKS ON ENGINES IS THINKING YOUR FULL OF IT . PLEASE . EVEN CHEAP PEPPER SPRAY IS DANGEROUS AS IT WILL NOT STOP A TEXAS MISKTETO. HAW HAW :feather::feather::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::popcorn:

To help your story out of B.S. !!! LITE. A MATCH WHEN YOU THROW GASS ON A BAD GUY THAT WORKS!!! :skull_and_crossbones::feather::feather::100::chile::popcorn:

Karcal. HELL YES WHEN YOU RASE YOUR HOOD TO YOUR VEHICLE YOU CAN GET BITT. BECAUSE SNAKES GET ON YOUR ENGINE. AND IN YOUR VEHICLE. THAT IS FUNNY TO SEE !!! PEOPLE JUMP OUT OF THEIR VEHICLES BECAUSE THEY DIDNT. Clear their vehicles I park in a HALF ARKER. The GRASS IS TALL. AND COPPER HEADS ARE EVERYWHERE!! Even at church they have signs warning watch out for haw haw snakes. YES THEY GO TO CHURCH .!! :feather::feather:

1 Like