Banned guns and explosives used to kill 50 in a church in Nigeria

This is how laws that ban weapons help.

5 Likes

I don’t need any further help! But I do recommend staying in condition vermilion. That’s a new condition mixing, conditions yellow and red!

When I see mom’s and babies intentionally run down by felony 16 year olds, and getting a slap on the wrist, I really think we should be in condition red 24/7/365, with body armor.

5 Likes

Terrible!

6 Likes

They say people get what they ask for, I don’t recall asking for this!
The most devastating rumors I’ve heard are GOP contenders are being removed from ballots? If true, we have no more recourse!

2 Likes

Just say, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sheep and lambs to slaughter. :angry:

3 Likes

The term I use is Sheeple…

3 Likes

IT really getting to that point Scott52,i am in constant what if scenarios and I have Body armor,but so does some of the bad guys,so what I have done is got 3 25 round 12 ga flame thrower rounds with oo aught buck in them and are loaded into my DP 12 in the event that bad guy has armor,just want to be ready for ANY what if’s

3 Likes

My prayers go to this injured congregation.
AP articles are very informative, because you read information in the article, and then you read between the lines for equal amount of information.
Clearly personal defense was lacking among the worshipers. But some jobs are for the military I am afraid. That’s why countries exist in the 1st place.