Balloon drill

Jeff Daniels :wink:

1 Like

The one Hollywood liberal who is not anti-gun.

How do I know this? He’s from Escanaba Michigan and has a hunting camp up here. He loves him some venison.

3 Likes

Not many will remember Jeff Daniels from a show called The Newsroom (HBO series)
In one episode he finds a loaded gun in a woman’s purse (in New York) and very quickly unloads it.
My point is he very much looked like he knew what he was doing.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:
not unloading… but this is “cool” trick. :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking there was a different scene where he actually unloads one but I could be wrong.

I loved this short lived show

1 Like

I don’t remember that scene… and cannot find on YouTube…

1 Like

I just finished binge watching the last two seasons last night so I could be wrong (yes I have the day off today)

2 Likes

:joy: ENJOY !

I loved that show honestly. I look at what comes out as “news” now and I think Walter Kronkite must me spinning in his grave.

1 Like

Yes there was that scene.

Range time!! I know, I know, you went to the range last weekend and here’s proof!!

3 Likes

Well now no one has an excuse for not knowing who I am and being able to say hi at the EXPO

2 Likes

As the target clearly shows I can use more range time.

1 Like

Ok, I know this was tossed out there as a joke and a cool trick but…“actually”…:face_with_monocle:

1. that’s not statistically what’s likely to happen……
  2. A simple Dave Young course or a few Training Ground videos or heck even a couple of John Coriea ASP videos would have taught her not to hold her gun out there fully extended within such close proximity of the attacker and that a retained shooting position would have been appropriate for that situation.

sorry, I couldn’t let it go…….:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of a movie… unreal can be real… (and vice versa) :yum:, impossible can be possible… (and vice versa) :yum:, lie can be truth… (and vice versa) :yum:

2 Likes

Exactly right!! And as someone that’s a fan of the John Wick series, I should know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes