Badges Update from the Community Manager

@Dawn I don’t think so. I’m not sure I could have. I joined the community through my USCCA home page.

1 Like

That would be the issue - let me see if I can do anything on my end to get this squared away so we don’t have the issue again, @Michael554 . :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dawn, I also seem to be missing my “member” badge. I believe I am using only one email address across the platform.

2 Likes

@Dawn I had mine back for a minute. Now it’s gone again. My USCCA dash board and summary page both show the same email. Is there something I need to do different? It occurs to me, I get emails from USCCA to two different addresses. You’ve got your hands full, don’t you!

1 Like

Also missing my member badge…

1 Like

I have noticed that if I log in after 2000 mountain time so 2200 eastern time, it does not count my visit as a visit on that day I get to restart my streak for the third time l haha

Question @Dawn. How much activity do I have to perform for it to count that I have been on that day? My user says I have only been on 4 days this week when I have been on every day. I have been going for the 10 consecutive day badge and it doesn’t count the days that I log in on my phone and only read 1-2 threads and do around 15 likes. What is the minimum requirement daily for this page to count me as “on”.
This has happened on many occasions and I am just wondering so I can have my days visited actually count.

1 Like

I like this on better :grin:

4 Likes

@Steven147, I’m not sure what’s going on. What time of day are you on usually? I’ll do some additional digging.

(Please be sure to tag me in the response by using @dawn) Thanks!

Hi Dawn,
Army retired, VCDL, NRA life, GCA, VFW Legacy and GSSF!

4 Likes

Hi Dawn,
I’m a 15 year U. S. Army veteran (Air Borne Ranger) and served as a police officer for 5 and a half years. Do I get a badge as well?

Thank you in advance and keep up the great work your doing.

2 Likes

Hi - I’m a US Navy Veteran and would appreciate the applicable badge, if possible. Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m an honorably discharged Army vet.

3 Likes

I was in the USAR (1980-1998) and Sheriff’s Office SAR team member, if any of that counts.

2 Likes

@John292 It does, since Dawn seems to have dropped of the end of the earth… :thinking:
For badges and things just tag @moderators and these can be added to your profile. :slightly_smiling_face:
P.S. I was on the Sheriffs SAR team for 15 years in Iron Co. MI. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Irving @danfay0013 @Trever1 @John292

Thank you all for your service to our country and your communities. I added the appropriate badges to your accounts and you should see them now if you go in and look.

Please double-check just to be sure and thank you for your patience.

@BRUCE26 Thank you for the tag!

2 Likes

Hi @Tim_D_USCCA - confirmed…thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Dawn-retired firefighter here