Bad apple

it happened.

5 Likes

Wow, just, Wow. :rage: A senior Tribal Police Officer where I worked went to fed. prison for 15 yrs. just for texting lewd pics and suggestions over a period of months while on duty to a 15 year old girl. The FBI was all over that, as they should have been. :us:

4 Likes

I think most LEOs get into the field to serve and protect. But more than a few are attracted to the power and the ability to use it to their advantage. There needs to be zero tolerance for bad apples in that field.

5 Likes

I was reading that earlier! I’m from Louisiana and he makes us all look bad!
Hope that’s not the one I spoke to on phone!

Maybe he didn’t know his motto ——>
Bravery, Integrity, & Fidelity

3 Likes

I read story here, that he was FBI agent. I guess my reporters got story messed up!

1 Like

What a horrible person. He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law… and then put into general population.

We’re so protective these days of people’s right to privacy that even when we have a case like this of abject abuse, we err on the side of safety, on the side of not violating a criminal’s rights. Privacy is important, no doubt, especially when it’s so under threat from broad digital transmission, but we’ve gone way overboard in protecting the rights of abusers over those of victims, past and future.

4 Likes

Surprising they would publish his address, on the “The letter is not legitimate,” letter from the fed’s. “telling colleagues the acts were consensual.” I don’t know of any state where an 11 year old can consent.
I sometimes wonder if these guys get convinced that they are so powerful and so important that they don’t believe if caught that they will be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Exactly, they think they are above the law. :angry:

1 Like

My bad this was the one I saw!

Check this apple out! How he was even a FBI agent, only Lord knows!

https://leoaffairs.com/fbi-agent-arrested-for-numerous-child-sex-crimes-was-in-charge-of-investigating-crimes-against-children/

I just read an article about the POS at the start of this thread. The reporter listed several issues about this guy that the Alabama State Police apparently could not find or overlooked, so they hired him. I’ll bet there is some serious CYA going on at good old state police headquarters about now.

1 Like

Maybe they should hire the reporter.

2 Likes

Wont happen. Guys like him tend to shove their noses in shades against orders.

That statement is about the co-worker, not the child.

1 Like