Attention to detail

This is just for fun and not meant to demean the individual. However it is a great example for paying attention to the little things.

This picture is an actual picture from an ad on FB market place.

What is wrong? What gave it away?

Don’t cheat and look at the responses first.

2 Likes

I am missing it, whatever it is.

2 Likes

I’m sure someone will find it. But if not I’ll give the answer.

2 Likes

Those style of vests I typically see that large section of velcro to the rear for identification patches. I’m guessing he has it on backwards.

5 Likes

Hard to say without the text of the ad. Is he selling a “bullet proof vest”? That carrier has no plates.

3 Likes

That velcro field is for chest mounted pistol holster.

ETA - @Sheepdog556 , the suspense is keeping me from working… :wink:

3 Likes

Bingo. But the velcro is on both sides. But the shoulder clips should be in the rear so the stock isn’t against them

Just above the velcro is the drag handle(obviously should be in the rear)

Where the cummerbund is the elastic is in the rear. The front would have a flap with doubled sided velcro to secure it.

5 Likes

Ha, I didn’t look for the drag handle. So - is it still available @Sheepdog556 ? Might offer him 1/2.

2 Likes

I saw it, but the brain didn’t register it as a drag handle until you mentioned it. :+1:

As perfectly pressed flat as it is, certainly hasn’t trained with it. :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s for sale or not. However if it’s the brand I think it is. It’s not worth 100. You can get one new for less

2 Likes

It looks like it’s supposed to be a plate carrier, but it looks more like a plain chest rig. No room for plates. It also looks like handmade hodgepodge! The over extension of Velcro is suspicious? I knew it was on backwards!

2 Likes

I believe the intent of the velcro extensions is for comms or hydration hoses. But it took me some looking to realize what was “off”

2 Likes

My first thought was “No Plate”.
2nd was “It’s backwards.”
3rd was the Cold Steel Blue look isn’t getting it with the ear ring.

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

Probably antifa looking for some gas money

3 Likes