ATF on Cash Sales

6 Likes

Getting to the point we’ll have to get our ammo by barter. I’ll give ya two pigs and a goat for that case of 9mm.

9 Likes

I’m not sure if there is a livestock barter scale yet but I think chickens might be at the top of it. :grinning:

6 Likes

You can’t get bacon from a chicken though.

At least…not the bacon I want

7 Likes

That’s way too much meat for a “case” of 9mm

Maybe a chicken for 100 round case?

2 rabbits and a dozen eggs.

3 Likes

:grinning:

4 Likes

Depends if the chicken is a producer, if so $7/carton of eggs. Chicken math. :wink:

5 Likes

Start reloading and get everything you need before this spills over to components, providing you can find the components.

4 Likes

Blasphemy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Won’t be any Chicken’s left if this Administration keeps burnin’ them up by the Millions!
You’ll have to barter maybe a case of 1000 Crickets per 100 rounds .9mm. And even if
you load your own Gun powder will be next on their Hit parade, How 'bout Brass?
(Better start asking nicely ‘Can I sweep the floors of your Range Sir?’)
The At’SS’F is on a Mission.

5 Likes

Heresy! Blasphemer! Unclean!

7 Likes

But Is the goat a virgin?:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::laughing:
All in fun no insult intended

5 Likes

None of my goats are virgins. I have a special Iranian on call to make sure of that.

5 Likes

I will take that deal and you can keep the pigs and I just want the goat . Deal. :feather::feather:

1 Like

I have never heard of Goat Bacon. :grinning:

3 Likes

Karacal don’t goat your bacon :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Karacal. Let’s just get to baken the goat. And . Eat the goat. !! Free porkey pig :pig2: when did he ever . Goat ya. Never eat anything that. ROOLS in . It’s own . Crap. And eats its . Family. Goats. Are clean. I never ever eat . Swine. Goats for dinner. Yummy .

I already barter for stuff with ammo. I have a “comfortable” amount of ammo and I use it to barter. Just last week I gave my mechanic a box of Hornady Critical Defense 9mm for an oil change. Several months ago I gave him half a case of Hornady C.D. .45 ACP to replace my transfer case on my truck. My doctor is a member of our deer camp. He pays no camp dues at all but he is every member’s doctor. We pay no office visits or for any tests or procedures done “in house”. Plus he always brings his doctor’s bag to camp. Now if I can get him to stop using my shooting house, all will be good.

4 Likes

My wife and mom found out a cpl months ago about bacon that comes in a roll like hamburger. They think it’s the greatest thing. I’m going to have them read the ingredients list to see if goat is listed and see how they react. Anybody know the technical name used for goat?

2 Likes