Assisting Social Media

Is there a way that the USCCA & Firearm manufacturers can splice they’re service of their servers to help Parler get back online?
Since they’ve played against free speech this is where our 2A communities across the nation can merge to assist pro democracy friendly sites.
Just a question / idea?

2 Likes

I think USCCA is hosted by GoDaddy… And if I am not mistaken, GoDaddy would not host Parler either. It would be nice to see some cooperation with all the 2A companies.

3 Likes

They deplatformed AR15.com

3 Likes

I may be out of date here, but what about TOR? Onion routers are supposed to be anonymous by design yet allow people to connect who are connected by initial 1st contact/relationship. Back when the USN created the service it was said to require n-dimensional computing to even have a chance to follow the mail and other encryption on the content would require quantum resources time to crack. Add one time and the game becomes a chain of command through cells. ThaT’s if you’re in it for the long run. And that’s as far as I’m willing to go on this public cogitation as it could be considered A&A if developed even one step beyond all this public knowledge.

1 Like

I wonder if the uscca will soon be looking for a new place to go. How long before everyone that doesn’t walk the line is out ? I’m guessing you alll can see where this is heading…

5 Likes

I was thinking about it too. Technically, TOR could make it impossible for ideological censors, like GoDaddy or AWS to even tell what it is they are hosting. It is not clear to me at all that an organization that creates a shell company, just for the sake of hosting anonymity is OK, from legal perspective or even the cloud provider’s terms of service. In real estate, they create companies to shield property owners from public view all the time.
Should this route be investigated, to despoil censorship efforts on part of private companies? Absolutely!

1 Like

It feels as tho we are on the death throws of our nation. Our founding fathers are rolling over in their grave.

4 Likes

You mean the pinwheel fathers of our country?

OK, you lost me with that statement, can you dumb it down? I forgot to wear my helmet when I got on the short bus today. I was excited about licking a different window while chewing on my favorite color crayon, red it tastes like cherry. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If true I hope the USCCA is looking at an alternative host.

1 Like

Pinwheels. Spin around & around like a fan. Founding fathers turning over & over like a fan. Hope that helps.

1 Like