Assault Trombone

5 Likes
4 Likes

That’s pretty funny :joy:

He should never have posted this video online. Once Governor Northam of Virginia gets wind of this he will seek to ban and confiscate the deadly assault trombone.

5 Likes

Well probably ALL Trombones, lest people convert them to Assault Trombones. And anything that looks like a trombone… trumpets, coronets, flugelhorns. Think of ALL the brass in a band! Why do you think they make them all sit in their own “section”? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

5 Likes

Did you say brass? What if they re-load that and use it in self-defense? There might be some issues with that. How much breath did they use, and how often do they practice with it? :upside_down_face:

I actually thought it was a blunderbuss. Then I realized it was a trombone and I feared for my life.

1 Like

How can you call it an “ASSAULT” anything??? It doesn’t have a barrel shroud, pistol grip or a retractable stock and it’s not scary black. Sheesh. :roll_eyes: Really cool tho. Good on the kid for his military moves. :+1:

Trombones have retractable slides and adjustable counterweights. I just don’t see why any civilian musician needs those on an instrument.

1 Like