ASK ANY QUESTION SILLY OR SERIOUS - NO POLITICS AND NO Yoda’s

@Shamrock @45IPAC @Todd30 @David-65 @PossumSlayer1 @BeanCounter @BRUCE26

SERIOUS QUESTION <<<
How do Dogs Speed Read❓
( I Dont Mean In Words )

:us::us::us:

4 Likes

They can read danger quickly and come to your defense and protect you.

4 Likes

They “read” body language and facial expressions then tie it into the scene or situation. Dog’s don’t reason like we do.
@Johnnyq60 is pretty spot on.

4 Likes

I’ve been to a lot of calls and in my opinion given enough heat and time, fire destroys. constantly looking for a fuel source.

4 Likes

Walking a 4 mile area in my semi rural neighborhood, I feel some dogs can “speed read” but many are friggin’ dyslexic… pretty sure breed has a lot to do with it.
Idiot humans own idiot dogs is another observation. Neighbor has a Pyrenees that attacked my truck with me in it, from my yard! They now walk by my property on the other side of the road…I was not too pleased.

4 Likes

@Blacky , I agree with @Johnnyq60 & @G.Washington but would add by sent/smell but training increases all things.

4 Likes

With reading glasses🤣

4 Likes

@mattm >> too bad you don’t have sheep, you’d be good to go.
At least the dog will keep wolves away. It’s always something, if something seems perfect it’s not. Could have been worst the bitch could have Eaton you alive.
:us::us::us:

3 Likes

4 Likes

If that dog tried eating me it would have been a “hmmm, tastes like copper and lead” moment for sure. Hmmm, possibly a steel toe appetizer.Lucky for Lana, what’s not rusted away on my truck is still…“like a rock” :laughing:

3 Likes

No bad dogs just bad owners.

7 Likes

HOLY - F M J YOUR GONA NEED A BIGGER BOAT <<<

4 Likes

Obviously an owner who is not clueless in the way of canines, unlike my neighbors.
Dog came over by itself one day while I was doing some yardwork. Just curious, sniffing around, no issue. Owner comes over, asks if I was scared. Axe in my hand, gun on my hip, 6’2", 210, crosseyed, broken nosed, big bearded dog lover…huh?

7 Likes

You talking to me or the dog?

10 Likes

POOR LITTLE DOGGY <<<

6 Likes

@mattm >>> YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE BIG DOG TRACKS
>>> IF ITS BEEN ON YOUR LAND <<<

3 Likes

Have we lost our ever loving minds? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

YEP IF YOUR HERE YOU DID <<<

4 Likes