Arrested for Burning Flag Burners Banner

Isnt the policy to provide medical, social security, and food stamps first, but then if there are kids they get lifetime support?

2 Likes

No handouts in Marxism!

1 Like

I agree. And justice should be equal. But I can’t condone anyone stealing other people’s stuff
 unless they’re literally playing “Capture the Flag.”

My guess is that they were following him around waiting for an excuse to arrest him. And he had to know they were doing that, right?

Like Orwell said in Animal Farm. “Some pigs are more equal than others”. I guess you can burn whatever you wish if you are a leftist bolshivek.

Equal justice under the law. Is that really the goal?

1 Like

Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia. I did my junior and senior year there online. Great, patriot friendly school.

1 Like

Hope springs eternal brother.

1 Like

Yes sir. You just can’t give-in to a damn bully.

1 Like

I agree but when your or someone else’s kids are involved things tend to not be so black and white. Personally I think colleges could have handled it better but hind sight is 20/20

1 Like

I agree sir. So many things one must consider.

1 Like

Just saw a follow-up story that he told police he participated and would plead guilty, but police have stated that no charges have been brought, yet.

1 Like

Tarrio is Afro-Cuban. There is no way any white-supremacist charges stick. The easy case to be made (since Tarrio is a POC) is that he was targeting the communist/marxist aspect of BLM which is the stated mission/goal of proud boys. It would be easy to prove the BLM flag is communist/marxist because it was on their own website for much of the summer.

The most he will get out of it, is a misdemeanor for stealing the flag since it’s monetary value is so low.

Now the interesting bit is the “high capacity” magazines he was found with. No ammo, just empty mags with Proud Boys logo on it. Most people don’t have the ability or desire to fight those types of charges, but Tarrio just might have done it on purpose to push a court case. Normally, he wouldn’t have standing because he doesn’t live in DC (Note the CA magazine ban lawsuits were brought by CA residents). But if he is charged with it, he can fight it with standing.

I will be watching to see if what they end up charging him with and if the DA insists on pressing those charges. It may not go the way they want.

3 Likes

Sounds like they might release him without charges and ban him from the city.
Which would introduce an interesting due process case.

2 Likes

I read the Proud Boys article a couple times and really can’t believe what I’m reading. How is it “okay” (legally) to burn the United States flag but it’s not “okay” (again, legally) to burn a BLM flag? The hypocrisy is just out of control and I really can’t believe that the Democrats have both parts of the Legislature, Executive, and Governorship of many of the most populous states. I am baffled right now and a little scared to be honest. Can I get an Awomen? LOL

3 Likes

Not to put too fine of a point on this but not originally protected “speech” under the constitution.

Just saying

Ross8

Yes, I am fully aware of that. But like many other “rights”, it is now.

Is this legally possible? It would be an interesting precedent, for example, some cruel regressive mayor could ban homeless encampments from his city.

1 Like

I didnt see any protestors carrying guns at the capital, but man were there alot of flags.

We should ban flags

2 Likes

Haven’t certain flags already been banned on Federal property?

Soon to be the flag of the USA.

1 Like