Arizona man shoots himself in face after firing at ceiling trying to quiet

3 Likes

They call it karma

3 Likes

2 Likes

rchCsVf

3 Likes

@Jerzees … and sometimes karma is darn close to instant.

2 Likes

download

2 Likes

Well he just gave antigunners another reason to hate us responsibly armed Americans.

1 Like

I’m going to be very cold here @Patrick3 and take the emotion of someone getting shot out of it…….but it’s simply just another data point and when summed up annually with accidental/stupid shootings, those points continue to pale in comparison to the millions of times a year guns are successfully used to defend the lives of potential victims. Anyone who points to it as an example of anything but why gun safety should be taught as a basic high school life skill course is either intentionally dishonest or has not looked at the statistics fully.

Spock out… :wink:

5 Likes

The guys kid…

4 Likes

Right in the jimmy lol

3 Likes

Charles Darwin was right - only fittest survives :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

And what do I always read here? “Keep one in the chamber”. We need to put an IQ metric on that statement.

4 Likes

Keep one in the chamber and keep it holstered until it’s time to use it, or to store it. No matter what you can’t fix stupid.

3 Likes

As long as you are observing the 4 rules of gun safety, that’s a nothing burger. Rule 3=Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you intend to fire.

5 Likes

Good chance he goes to jail after he gets out of the hospital if he survives.

6 Likes

@Zee Can you explain to me what the guy is holding my eyes don’t focus on the picture because it’s too fuzzy for me nowadays. Or are we looking at the video with animation?
Ok looking like the animated video @Zee

Got you, dumbbells are made not born wow! Stupid is (right)?

1 Like

@Robert8… can’t tell for sure but that looks like a semiauto pistol, and a nice little muzzle flash, straight up.

1 Like

I’m confused between the two fools in the two different pics
I’m sorry but it’s all foolishness Megan @Zee

1 Like

It was a scene from a movie called The Other Guys. He was convinced every cop has discharged their firearm at their desk. The scene is immediately followed by him having to turn in his firearm

2 Likes

man…i bet that hurt

1 Like