Are YOU on "THE LIST?"

With our nation currently awash with illegal aliens (by design), including many military-age males, I wonder if we will have long to wait for a planned and well-coordinated Hamas-style attack somewhere within CONUS, likely on a specific community, maybe even within one of our military bases.

Is our population robust, armed, trained, determined, and principled enough to effectively repel it?

Some of us surely are!

But most (particularly our “unarmed forces”), probably not!

“The naive ‘forgive and forget.’ The wise may forgive, but never forget!” ~ Thomas Szasz.

16 Likes

I hope so. That means I’m on the right side.

12 Likes

Raises his hand. :raised_hand:

10 Likes

I’d raise both hands Brother but that’s a sign of Surrender and I just won’t do that. EVER! :us:

:tiger: We may have to awaken our inner ‘Hobbe’s’ to get us through this.
This is sounding like “kristallnacht” Czechoslovakia on November 9-10, 1938.
Hey! that was in November also? There are no 'Q’uincinences!

7 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

We lost a Good man Today Folks! DONALD SUTHERLAND DIED @ 88 Today Aw damn
**Kelly’s Hero’s
**M.A.S.H
**Pride and Prejudice
**The Dirty Dozen… and so much more! Thanks for the ride Donald!
You can take the Escalator ‘UP’! Brother.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/hollywood-icon-dead-at-88/ss-BB1oBcBd?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=e01c5deff2cb422db40e7969e52bc98e&ei=11

12 Likes

F.T.A. is a 1972 American documentary film starring Jane Fonda and Donald Sutherland… which follows a 1971 anti-Vietnam War road show for G.I.s.

4 Likes

“Always with the negative waves…”

3 Likes

8 Likes

Jane Fonda is a communist sympathizer and traitor to the United States.

She should be a guest at Gitmo.

9 Likes

My point exactly!

6 Likes

They are trotting out these Hollyweird Has-beens (With a history of being A**holes-Elite’s
and Commie’s!) It’s already back firing! This Administration is ‘the Gang that couldn’t shoot straight!’ Instead of GOLDEN Star Power everything they touch/Manufacture turns to Shyte!.
It’s Pathetic.
Robert Dinero’s STAR power has been tarnished—did they expect to get followers by him being an ANGRY Never Trumper? Foolish!
Hanoi Jane? Please! People don’t Forget!
Clooney and Roberts are going to get flamed real soon
Pandering to a Cognitive disaster isn’t a good career move!

6 Likes

Most likely I am. Oh well…

4 Likes

“Lots and lots of famous people” :roll_eyes:
(The like won’t run the TikTok app)

1 Like

I’m probably on a chitload of lists.Foreign and domestic.

4 Likes

Probably. And probably some local gang ones and good ol’ boy ones as well. It’s why I carry.

3 Likes

Im on a lot of lists. My dad was FBI. I was mil and a contractor with high clearance. Thisnis why i am always armed, why i carry USCCA insurance for me/my family, and why everyone in my household is compitent with firearms, knows the bugout plan(we rehearse it), are situationally aware, and stay private about the above.
This is also why we have a “dont talk to cops/feds rule”. There are no bumper stickers on our cars. There are no political signs in our yard. We make no political donations, and are all registered independent.

4 Likes

You SIR must have been an EXCELLENT Contractor!

2 Likes

I did my job brother.

3 Likes

Real Hero’s wear Dog Tags not Capes…

4 Likes