Are you going to the USCCA Expo?

Too far for me, but if we have one in the home state, I’d be down.

1 Like

We went to the Louisville Expo and loved it. This year it is too far to travel and I cannot carry in PA since they will not accept Illinois concealed carry. Bring it back to the midwest please.

4 Likes

I am looking at the details on if I can make the trip or not. Still have to work out some things out before I can say yes or no. It will be a long drive and that is part of the “things” we are looking at.

1 Like

Sadly, no. I will be back at work then. Pittsburgh is probably as close as you will ever get to Maine. The politics and logistics of the Northeast always conspire against us gun folks in New England.

1 Like

A little out of reach for me.

1 Like

It’s too far for me and the wife.

1 Like

Have one in Idaho perhaps?

1 Like

My son and I just signed up and hopefully will see some of you there.

2 Likes

It sounds like I will possibly be going to the Expo… Things may change between now and then, but as we get closer, I’ll try to set up an informal time/place to meet up!

1 Like

So that’s the same weekend I’m planning to be home and taking my granddaughter shopping at the local gun show. Shes getting her first firearm that week if we find something she likes. I don’t think shes on here yet… but if you see her, shhhhh, dont tell.

2 Likes

Can’t- it’s ON my birthday, and my wife made other plans for me!

1 Like

We’ll be wishing you a happy birthday from Pittsburg, @Wayne!

1 Like

I will be there! Will be assisting Donna Anthony and Becky Bowen with the Reality Based Training!
Looking forward to it!!
If you have never done any force on force training this is an excellent opportunity to try a sampling of the courses offered! Nothing like learning with real life scenarios and projectiles coming back at you!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to meet you there, @Patti !

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you @Dawn and being at the expo for the first time!! :wink:

2 Likes

@Dawn

Is there a way to set up a time/place for the community members who are attending to do a meet and greet?

Don

1 Like

We will be there! I live 10 east of Pittsburgh, very convenient for my fiance and I. Can’t wait to meet everyone!!! See you there!

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Informal Meet-up at the Expo?

Let me double check on that. Ya, they have good burgers!!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to meet the thousands of USCCA members who will be at the Expo! I hope to run into some of you.

4 Likes