Are you emotional attached?

Yes, I am attached. Anything that I put the time into learning to operate and trust my life to deserves a little love :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are a few that I am emotionally attached to including my EDC, my match rifles, award rifles, family guns and a few others. Most fill slots in my collection and if I could find an upgrade I might sell one to aquire something else that was missing but in general it would have to be a very sweet deal for me to let one go. I think I have let go mebby 6 guns and I regret 2 of them but both went to good homes and the return far exceeded the investment.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

I guess I’m part of the minority. I like my firearms, but will sell or trade almost all of them if the right deal comes along.

Two possible exceptions: I have a H&K P7M13 that I plan on hanging on to. I saved and scrounged to purchase that firearm a very long time ago. My G43 EDC. Just because it takes a long time to be comfortable that a firearm can be used as an EDC. I’m sure it will get replaced eventually, but since it is my first EDC, it may get locked up in the safe after it retires from service.

2 Likes

@John292,
I think you are making the point more clearly then I had attempted to explain.
One example given is a left handed shooter who loves their Bersa 380. Ok, well it’s a pistol designed for a righty. They are emotional invested in it, yet it is very difficult to safely manipulate.(for a lefty).
As you stated about the python, (wow) yet you shot the Smith better.
That is the kinda thing I know (personally) I struggled with.

1 Like