Are We Heading in THIS Direction?

Simply having 4 rounds in the bottom of your bag get’s you 12 years in prison. Seems there are those in America that would applaud this kind of thing.

9 Likes

I’m about to travel to a communist state ( MinnSomolia ) later in the year. No choice. I’m currently checking and double checking and will be checking till the day I depart.
Is it still legal or safe to travel while displaying an AMERICAN FLAG on my ball cap :question:Or will I be safer with a Hamas headband :question:

Notice in upper left, it’s a “best seller”. How appropriate, the “left”

7 Likes

I was unable to read that linked story as I do not have a subscription with them, but I found another site. Best solution is never use a range bag for travel and never put ammo in your regular carry-on bag. Also check all your pockets before traveling, as even spent cases will get you arrested.

9 Likes

I would point out that you cannot bring ammo onto an airplane in your carry-on bag

Firearms and Ammunition | Transportation Security Administration (tsa.gov).

The TSA can impose a civil violation of up to $14,950 and refer you to LE for criminal prosecution.

And, if you fly internationally with guns or ammo, you must first ask permission from Customs and Border Protection (form 4457).

3 Likes

@Scott52 Anywhere you travel in our (YOUR) COUNTRY wear that PROUD AMERICAN FLAG ball cap TALL AND PROUD JUST LIKE YOU (WE) DID SERVING THIS COUNTRY and STAND YOUR GROUND ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you are in OUR COUNTRY! :us:

7 Likes

This goes beyond “never put ammo in your carry-on bag” as having the ammo in the checked bag can result in a decade in prison apparently (international)

I think this incident is getting wider attention than just the die hard firearm community…my wife told me about it days ago as it was hitting her social feeds and we follow exactly 0 of the same things

2 Likes

Thank you for your service!

3 Likes

airport authorities found a small Ziploc bag in the couple’s carry-on luggage that contained several rounds of ammunition

1 Like

Would be the same either way though

But in Turks and Caicos, lawmakers passed a bill creating a 12-year minimum prison sentence for anyone caught bringing a firearm or ammunition to the islands.

2 Likes

Can you say " Ransom American Tourist. :smiling_imp: Thanks FJB… :fu:

3 Likes

A good friend of ours went to Mexico last year. When she got back she told stories of every time they got off the ship the Federalies would meet them at the bottom of the ramp and fleece them for “Improper Documents”, $10.00 here $25.00 there pretty soon it adds up…

6 Likes