Are there any AMERICANS in the United States ❓

I’d rather be a Mennonite or a Quaker… No social media, No video games? No Purlife dispensary visits?
No piercings, Tatoo’s Good luck FINDING anyone like that much less anyone joining their little ;clique’

These ‘Protester’s’ are wanna-be Moslem’s
They will be Kleenex Moslem’s Used one and thrown away
In certain parts of the world they are ‘Assigned’ a Handler
to make sure their ‘Sacrifice’ is carried out for Allah!
Because they don’t trust you for a second.
These American Jihadists KNOW EXACTLY what the REAL
Moslem’s think of them IMMEDIATELY! If they show any
sign of weakness after they pledge their suicide to the Prophet
they are killed. You can read the Koran under water, Cut off a
finger (or worse) They will never be accepted into the fold.
But wear this VEST and blow up an Infidel and you will achieve…NOTHING.
Stupid Americans
GREAT, where do I sign up!

5 Likes

During the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s I would have agreed with you, totally.
Today, I sincerely think there is no “ballgame” . There is NO WAY we would have given them this much rope and not cinched it!
Are we waiting for drones over our stadiums, AK47’s to rip through our malls, green headbands lining the streets, OH WAIT!
There’s so much we can’t say and even more we’re not doing!

Am I in fear of being thrown off a community, a 2A community NO, ( this is not exactly a “DEDICATED” 2A community, there are housing communities that are closer knit and loyal to each other! We can’t speak frankly, because it’s a “private company”. I know from experience, I can be silenced! ) but I am in fear of becoming a patriotic prisoner of my OWN government! J6 is the epitome of a constitutional fire!
During war you can be taken prisoner by the enemy, and that’s clearly understood, but by my own government.
There’s something very wrong with this picture!
Treason, you say? That act was committed on Jan 20th, that’s the day that will remain in infamy, NOT J6. That day shall become a holiday, when all politicians should go on sale! What? You don’t think they are bought and paid for! It’s time to buy our country back, yes I believe it’s being held hostage. Sad thing is, we’re not even negotiating!
The only people I can truly talk to are family. We’re all on the same page. Can’t trust the neighbors, I see their faces in the grocery store or at the pharmacy, well, wait, actually there heads, everyone is looking down into a phone. I feel like the tallest guy on the street and the only one paying attention!
Just let me know when we throw out the first pitch, so I can be up at bat!
Damned if I don’t start singing, and if I see you on a knee, it will be permanent!
God save this country!

3 Likes

What if someone starts with “Get extinct!”? Please recommend a polite answer.

Oh wait, it wasnt a conversation, I tuned to MSNBC by mistake.

4 Likes

Wwwoooouuld SOMEBODY get this man a can :exclamation:

3 Likes

“Grasp the sanctity of life.” or “stop in the name of love”

Sorry, brother, you have an awesome heart, but does he look like the type that’s about to order the “Grande, latte, mocha frappe coffee with you on a Saturday morning”? He’s going to burn your children and kill you before you place your order. The one thing I was able to respect, back in my old neighborhood, they would have at least sat down had the espresso with you, then blown your head off!

5 Likes

I can appreciate the sentiment. I try to keep my emotions out of it.

I’d pop the little bitch in the logo if I have the chance.
Sorry Robert, You do what you have to and so will we.

Game on Ackmed.

4 Likes

I forgive you. I think you are missing the point. The point is to show him enough love to give him the death he wants. It’s a win, win, peace.
One’s heart doesn’t get hardened in the process.

4 Likes

Oh Brother, If given the chance ‘I WILL SHOW AS MANY AS I CAN’
it’ll be pouring out their headband !
.556 love
.9mm love
7.62 love
.38 Special love
('Isn’t that special? C.Lady love)
he’ll be real disappointed when he finds a lil guy w/ a pitch fork instead of ‘72 Virgins’ !

1 Like
4 Likes

That was cute Scott

3 Likes

That blew me away. Sorry, I didn’t think you were that deep.

2 Likes

You should see my heart…

1 Like

Coincidentally, I’m having heart for dinner tonight.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Showing your age, are we!
Obviously, if I was 28 years old, I’d have a different view. But as a card carrying member of the AARP, well things are pretty clear, despite the vision problems that come with the card!

4 Likes

This is our government in action. Suffer a terrosit attack that kills thousands, go and engage in a 20 year game of whack-a-mole with an idealogy rather than a nation-state, at the same time importing citizens from the very same region the terrorists come from, knowing full well these “refugess” hate everything about America.
It’s high time for an American Yeeeehad, and send these folks back to where their idealogy is worshipped. In this counrty you’re either an American or you’re nothing to me.

4 Likes

Our government is broken in two pieces (Republican and democrat). It will only get fixed if we fix it. We need to realize this. We are not at war with each other. Sometimes I feel peoples emotions trick them into thinking we are at war. Maybe it is sarcasm. Maybe people want to deceive. Whatever. America is the Greatest country in the world. If we want things to stay the same things are going to have to change.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Who’s turn is it to play the Fiddle? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

EVERY decision now by the Pudd-Man is designed to DESTROY OUR Country!

2 Likes