AR-15 Used To Repel Home Invasion

10 Likes

Makes sense to me. Here’s why:

“Sunday when they heard a voice outside yell “Sheriff’s Office!” before the front door burst open.”

At 4 a.m. who can see? Who can really know? I know we are not supposed to shoot LE, but how else do you defend yourself when the people hollering, “Sheriff’s Department,” are not the Sheriff’s Department? This is very scary! Hence, the problem with “No Knock Warrants.” It puts everyone at risk.

“In stormed a masked gunman who fired off a single round before two of the men inside, one armed with an AR-15 rifle and the other with a handgun, emerged from two bedrooms and opened fire.”

Were it not for their quick reaction, this reporting would be vastly different. Am I the only one reading this? Now, I’m not advocating for anything other than “self, family, and home defense.” Believe it or not, some people are “sound sleepers.” Just imagine!

“Gunfire ripped into the masked gunman and two other intruders, who crumpled to the floor with multiple gunshot wounds.”

The threat was ended resulting in the loss of life or injury to the invading assailants. While unfortunate, it’s only a recompense for their extreme misdeeds. Let’s clean-up and try to go back to sleep, which was rudely interrupted.

“The victims told deputies they acted in self-defense when they turned their guns on the intruders, with one of them estimating he fired over 30 rounds from an AR-15 before the threat was over.”

“Deputies, thank you for coming, we called 9-1-1, our home was invaded, here is the evidence, these are the guys that did it, we acted in self-defense.” “We will fully cooperate with your investigation once we have consulted with our Attorney(s).” And shut up!

“They like hyperbole and emotion, but a situation like this? Oh, they’ll most likely pretend it didn’t happen.”

It is atrocious that political pundits would use opportunity of like instances to push anti-gun agendas and shield the people from knowing the truth, and further trick people into believing a false narrative and preying on their emotions, because they control the airwaves and bombard the public with propaganda. This is why we need to know the people we vote for, and not just show up, pull a lever, or push a button, or fill-in a circle, and turn it in.- only to wear a sticker that says, “Yes, I Voted.” And when we find out they lied, we ought to “Re-call them immediately, because they are NOT doing the People’s business.”

“Five people are charged in the case. Investigators suspect the home invasion escalated from an ongoing feud between two groups that was stoked by social media threats.”

This is why we should take caution in delving in third party disputes made public. You don’t know the genesis. And why we inform people of the “reasonable person test.” The prosecutor will go back down memory lane and ascertain historical data leading up the event in question. In this case, history precludes this from being classified as some other kind of event (notice the lingo) because of prior connections. Furthermore, as far as we know, it was home defense. But we’ll have to wait for other developments.

“An AR-15 levels the playing field tremendously, especially with a 30-round magazine.”

Thank goodness, he had at least that much.

“Leave our guns alone. We need them to keep ourselves and our family safe–just in case something like this happens to us.”

It makes sense to me.

4 Likes

Fun with numbers…20 million ar type firearms in the US. 2.6 of homicides are done by all rifles combined. Seems like something is wrong with antigun folks in government.

5 Likes