April Fools or not?

Don’t know for sure but I found some new ammo from VZ Grips who are known for superior G10 grips.
Today’s email touting G10 bullets this can’t be real.

8 Likes

April Fools… practice ammo only. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This is how I pictured a 5 grain bullet exiting my barrel.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just ordered, California 10-day waiting period waived, today only.

11 Likes

7 Likes

on the plus side, decent sale going on at steelcityammoco.com, including zsr 124 grain brass cased 9mm for $14 a box, guessing they’ll limit you to 5 boxes, but get your total to $250 and get free shipping/no tax, and $300 gets you some $ back. I took advantage of last weeks sale, and initially bought a bunch of 9mm from them. Good people it seems, ship fast and keep you informed.
Freedom Munitons also having a sale. Almost wish I needed some ammo.

2 Likes

In case your haven’t checked your MantisX app today.

Looks like MantisX is doing their Gecko45 Proficiency course again. They did this last April 1. It’s silly fun, but still a challenge.

4 Likes

I like the number on the barcode. I use that one with the local area code when places or cashiers ask for my phone number.

2 Likes

I remember a couple years ago Hornady introduced 7.6mm Creedmoor ammo for April fools. It was just standard 308 ammo.

creed76top

2 Likes

I usually use my old phone # 867-5309! That’ll stick in your head till tomorrow!

3 Likes

:crazy_face:
Sheesh, what a workout.

I got stuck on Fibonacci — couldn’t figure out how to get past 3.

Counting all the cleanup :grimacing: I’ll bet that’s 400 shots I’ll never get back.
:ninja:

2 Likes

Now try the Konami Code. Finally cracked it. No spoilers (yet).

1 Like

I guess we are the only people who recognize the number in the barcode!

2 Likes

Jenny does too

6 Likes

Any of you remember the golf ball dimples on bullets from 4-1-2009?

1 Like

Only if there is no wind…Or you are firing directly into it!

1 Like